Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$15
Expedia.comUS$58
TravelocityUS$58
Orbitz.comUS$58
All reviews parade ring race course race track rooms were spotless nice hotel evening meal and breakfast reception staff races janice sleep onsite inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Hi I am a gold member and stay in allot of hotels around the country. Being a key worker I have experienced how the hotels are dealing with customers. However this holiday inn was really expensive and the breakfast was the most limited selection. The holiday inn expresses have more on offer which is complimentary. The food comes in chip shop polystyrene boxes. My pancakes were cold. For £10 very poor. So sorry to say, the food let this place down. Most hotels we have had our tea and coffee and tv controller in sealed bags . Not here . Regards mr Swain

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Drewdro
Sam Blount, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback. However, we're sorry to learn that our accommodations did not meet your expectations. We are working hard and investing in our hotel to improve our guest experience, and have invested heavily in IHG's Way of Clean. All of our bedrooms are sanitized each day using hospital grade chemicals, as are all major touch points, including the TV remote in the bedroom. All unused Tea and Coffee is removed from each departure bedroom and replaced with fresh supplies for the next arrival guest. We are currently using single use food containers for our takeaway menu, which is then recycled by our waste disposable company, this ensures the safest possible way of serving food to our guests during COVID-19. We have recently expanded our breakfast menu to now have 8 options including Full English and Continental Breakfasts. I am sorry to read your pancakes were cold, we always encourage our guests to inform us of any wrong doings so we can put them right. We hope you'll return and give us another chance at exceeding your expectations.

Sam Blount - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2020

Stayed for the first time. First impression was ‘very covid aware and therefore secure’. Room was spotlessly clean, made me wonder whether I really need to wipe down door handles, however I did it just to make me feel better. I am back next week. Have been looking for a hotel to stay mid week in Wolverhampton for at least a night in the foreseeable future. And I think I have found one....

Date of stay: September 2020
Sam Blount, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to read you felt covid secure in our hotel, and it's really great to read we have become your hotel of choice. Thank you for contacting me direct regarding your Negotiated Rate, its great we reached an agreement. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Sam Blount
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 August 2020

I just stayed the 1 night with a room that overlooked the parade ring, it was clean comfortable and spacious. Good food both for the evening meal and breakfast with plenty of options, drinks where a tad expensive but didn't feel to robbed as im from the north.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sam Blount, General Manager at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2020

Thank you for your continuous patronage and for joining us at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse. We are thrilled to know that our clean rooms and friendly guest service helped deliver the full-value experience you deserve. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Wolverhampton.

Sam

Reviewed 19 February 2020

Stayed at this hotel a few times and always found the the reception staff to be pleasant and accommodating, the onsite parking is a fantastic bonus and it’s free. A lot of places in this day and age you have to pay for parking so it’s an added bonus when you don’t.

There are restaurants a short ride away from the hotel or there is a bar/restaurant on site which is fine when eating alone and is of the same standard as the other holiday inns that I have visited.

Locality first me was a main reason for staying and it’s only a 45 minutes or so from Warwick where the NEC is on a clear run.

For me the best rooms are over looking the walk around of the race course. Even when there is a meet on the rooms are adequately glazed so that you can’t hear anything but can look if you want to.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
WDPUKManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton! It is heartwarming to know that you found our location ideal for your needs and that our excellent rooms left a positive impression on you. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we look forward to providing another memorable hotel experience should your travels bring you back our way.

Sam

Reviewed 28 January 2020

Visited on Saturday to attend the races as well , the hotel was of a very good standard ,the room we had was large and very clean , the staff were very friendly and efficient ,the plus was the breakfast was nice as well , will visit again .

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Michael S
WDPUKManager, Manager at Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2020

Thank you for staying with Holiday Inn Wolverhampton and for giving us a positive review. We are thrilled to learn that our hotel lived up to your expectation and our staff service elevated your time with us. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to providing you with another exceptional stay should your travels bring you our way.