Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
PricelineUS$125
TravelocityUS$126
ZenHotels.comUS$160
3,400 results
All reviews mercedes benz world race track hot tub track facing groupon deal afternoon tea meditation room skid pan mercedes track cream tea driving experience spa facilities scones modern hotel rain shower changing rooms fantastic hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We recently stayed at the Brooklands with the Fast and Fabulous Package and had an excellent time. Every member of staff we interacted with in the BSpa, reception and 1907 Restaurant went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and ensure we were having a relaxed and enjoyable time. Highly recommend the hotel and look forward to visiting again as soon as we can.

Date of stay: August 2021
Marco Gervasoni, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your lovely feedback and we are so pleased you had a great time and the team looked after you well. We look forward to seeing you back for another break in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Had the best time here. It came recommended and it didn’t disappoint. I paid for the fast and fabulous package for me and my sister for her bday pressie. Everything from start to finish was fabulous the check in, the room with a track view, the spa and treatments and the restaurant. Food was to die for. Bed was the comfiest I have ever slept in at a hotel and every member of staff encountered was happy and friendly.
I’m already planning on bringing my husband here as I know he will love it as much as we did.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Marco Gervasoni, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

This is so lovely to hear, I am so pleased you had a great time and you enjoyed all aspects of your stay. The team have worked hard over the last few weeks and they will be so pleased when I share this with them. I hope we can see you back at Brooklands again very soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, our room was amazing with a view right onto the track.

Food was a little disappointing, we had a steak which wasn't the best quality, but the breakfast was tasty.

Spa facilities were good, back massages and facials were amazing! Lovely cocktails also and the staff were all very friendly!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marco Gervasoni, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We will share your comments with the team to review to see how we can improve.

Reviewed 5 August 2021

Stayed for 1 night room was lovely but only one biscuit per room are you suppose to break it in half reception did send some more up to room.
Towel was heavily stained reported it to reception to get them changed they finally did.
Hotel is expensive and for what your paying standards should be alot better.
We are in the restaurant which was very nice staff in there were very good and very pleasant menu was more like a pub menu but food was very good
The hotel as alot going for it but needs more attention to detail.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andycfcflavell

Thank you for your feedback following your stay. Our housekeeping is an outsourced company however we do work closely with them to ensure our standards are being kept. I am sorry that there was a lack of biscuits in your room and the room was only set for 1 person however thank you for saying something so we could rectify this for you. We have spoken with housekeeping to ensure that they are rejecting any linen that comes back from the linen company unsuitable and I am sure that these issues will be ironed out as the new team players are trained. We are currently operating on a smaller menu following the lockdowns and as we build the team and now restrictions have been lifted we will look at reverting back to our Grill menu in the next few weeks along with our buffet breakfast. Many hospitality businesses have had to make changes over the last few months and we have been delighted to have been so busy over the last few weeks but we will work hard as a team to develop our business back. I hope we may see you back again in the future!

Reviewed 3 August 2021

My husband and I stayed here for one night in an executive king room. Far more disappointing than previous stays.

I am surprised by other reviews regarding the rooms and cleanliness. when we got to our room, I saw stains on the chair, dust on side tables and chucks taken out of the headboard! (see photos). There were crumbs on the floor next to the bed, and it just made the whole experience less enjoyable. Not good enough!
The breakfast as others have said was pretty appaling. The cooked breakfast was sub standard - an anaemic looking sausage and bacon, everything was tasteless. The pastries were good.

Date of stay: August 2021
Marco Gervasoni, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2021

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry your room was not presented as it should have been. We work with an outsourced housekeeping company however we do work closely to ensure our standards are met. I do hope that you spoke with the team on the day so we could have the opportunity of refreshing the room for you. We do have an extensive maintenance programme in place which unfortunately is behind at this present having been closed for a lot of the last 15 months, however please be assured we will be picking this up again and continuing with the refurbishment of the headboards and furniture with our external upholster and French polisher. We have been operating with a set cooked breakfast for the months we have been open and this has received great feedback for the majority of our guests however we will be returning to our self serve buffet over the next couple of weeks now restrictions have lifted. I hope we may see you again in the future.