“Thursday evening dinner”

Price range: US$9 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Take a husband & wife, five happy waiters, four passionate chefs and a skilled bartender. Mix them together and Osso Buco is created.Osso Buco is a friendly family run restaurant in Weybridge serving traditional, regional Italian food.We are a small, happy team and we really enjoy what we do.If we can make something ourselves we'll do it, if we can't, we choose the best recipes to match the seasonal offering.Most of our wines are carefully selected from small producers and are reasonably priced, but we also take pride in our special wines selection, a cove of treasures!Our customers, many of whom have been with us since we opened, are our best critics and the menus change and evolve thanks to our passion, knowledge and their suggestions.Whether it’s pizza for lunch, cocktails or dinner, a warm welcome is always on offer at Osso Buco.Vi aspettiamo!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although we have lived in the area for many years, we have never eaten here. We now know what we have been missing! The warm welcome, the attentive staff and fabulous food mean we will be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lovely food and service, went Friday night with our family and had a great time, very good atmosphere.
highly recommended restaurant.

1  Thank Sarah F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our friends booked this restaurant. We have never been although were living in Walton for 16 years. The food was amazing. I would say one of the best we’ve eaten in area for years! The menu is very authentic Italian and many specials were from Puglia region (down South). I lived in Italy for a while and was so pleased to see the real dishes. Cod special with beans and spinach was fantastic! So delicious. We also had Tartuffe ( ice cream dessert with pistachio coating). We definitely will be back and will spread a good word !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I brought my mother in law here for a birthday lunch. The staff were very attentive, friendly and efficient. The food was very good. This is the best restaurant in Weybridge.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was slightly on edge when my son and family offered to buy us lunch here. It looked a lovely restaurant and my 3 young grandchildren are not given to sitting still for long, but no need to worry. In true Italian style they made a fuss of the children. The menu looked good..the specials even better. The food was very well cooked and presented. Most important it tasted great. The ice cream cake was recommended and rightfully so. I can thoroughly recommend this place.