Hallmark Hotel Warrington
US$68
US$71
US$70
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Haydock Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$68
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Warrington Gemini(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$40
Travelodge
All reviewsfir grovewedding venuefour posterstayed herewedding breakfastpiping hoton arrivalone night staybirthday partyfood was lovelysaturday eveningfantastic hotelbeansroom was spotlesspleasant staygood sizetown centre
Reviewed 27 March 2018

My trip was to visit a friend.ive not seen for two years, I stayed for one night the hotel staff were very accommodating and pleasant the room was clean and very comfortable l will definitely use hallmark again.

Room Tip: No complaints
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Paul B, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear chris_hartry

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review following on from your recent visit to the area to see your friend.

I was pleased to read your review regarding the Hotel and team.

When you are ready to return please check out the Hallmark Website for the latest offers and we look forward to welcoming back soon,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

In short at the Warrington Hallmark, we were given a drab, dark room while on a birthday break away, we complained and Daniel went out of his way to sort us out a better room, he couldn’t do enough to better the situation, this included free drinks vouchers and a cake selection was brought to the room for my girlfriends birthday this was a nice touch. The following morning brought more disappointment, the hash browns were contaminated with cleaning fluid, this is shocking I’ve never had such an awful breakfast in all my life. We mentioned it to two members of staff, the lady advertised the fact she had arranged for a fresh batch had been made it was pretty pointless by then, we gave up and left. We will never stay at a Hallmark hotel again.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank giles_74

Dear giles_74

Please accept my apologies for the issues that you experienced at the Hotel during your recent birthday visit.

I have discussed your comments regarding the hash browns with both the head chef and Operations Manager, we have held a full investigation and we cannot determine where the taste came from and there were no other negative comments made that morning regarding the taste of any breakfast items.

I was pleased to read that Dan did his best and looked after you and re allocated your room and I am sorry to read that you will not return to Hallmark Hotels in the future as I can assure you that this is not indicative of our usual standards

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I stay here a lot for work. Most weeks for one or two nights. I’ve also stayed in other hotels in the area. I keep coming back here for one reason, the staff are great, helpful, welcoming.

I enjoy the restaurant. Never a bad meal.

The rooms are ok. Middle of the road. But for the price, they are good value and if I could always get rooms / hotels like this one, I would be happy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul B, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear yorkshiretraveller38

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your five star review "Great Staff" following on from your stays with us.

I will share your great comments with the team who I am sure will be happy to hear them and we have just launched our new menu this week so next time you are with us try some of the new dishes.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hallmark Warrington when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed here a couple of weeks ago, the staff at the hotel really do go above and beyond. Nothing was too much trouble, there was quite a large group of us on a training course and the staff really went out of their way to accommodate us all. Calum was fantastic at making cocktails the food was lovely, a really pleasant stay. I look forward to returning in a couple of weeks.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Prilee71

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great review following on from your recent stay with us for your conference.

I will share your comments with the team and I am sure that they will be pleased to hear them, especially Calum for his cocktail making skills and the kitchen team for providing the lovely food

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hallmark Warrington in April,

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Just got home after celebrating our parents' 50th wedding anniversary here & what can i say!! Whst a fantastic night! We had the Sorrento room which was gorgeousl & just perfect for our family. The food was delicious, and beautifully presented. Service was excellent. We had our own private bar with very friendly & efficient staff ( sorry i can't remember names ) Shaunna did a fantastic job of looking after us for the whole evening and even came to see us at breakfast , which was a lovely touch.
From the very beginning we were made to feel very welcome by Jack , who organised everything for us & put up with my particulary picky ways! . Nothing was too much trouble for anyone from the red carpet entrance, to helping us unload the cars.
We had 3 rooms booked for the night and Mum & Dad were kindly upgraded to a beautiful 4 poster suite which was amazing. Even letting their dog stay in the room, which meant a lot to my dad especially. Rooms were great, everything you need & slept very well. Breakfast was lovely and plenty to eat.
All in all, we couldn't fault the hotel on accommodation, food & the whole experience. Would like to say a great big Thank you to everyone involved, including kitchen staff , for making our Mum & Dads night so special & helping us all to have such an amazing evening. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking of having a function or wedding. Well done everyone, we will be back!! Andrea Shaw xx

Room Tip: We had a family room with double bed & 2 single beds.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear andreaxshaw

I was pleased to read your five star review following on from your parents 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebrations with us.

I pass on your great comments to Shaunna and the team who looked after you during your celebration, and not forgetting the Chefs and Jack

Thank you for your recommendation to anyone that is planning an event, as you are aware our team of coordinators will be happy to help with any enquiries and we have a great friendly team of Managers that will look after you on the day

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back for the next celebration,