“Takeaway ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Visited numerous times, usually a takeaway and always very good, early bird offer if eating in is good value and children eat free on Sundays subject to conditions, beware now closed on Mondays except BH, food is tasty good selection and restaurant is very clean, prices good recommended.

1  Thank markatpiccadilly2003

Reviewed 1 March 2018

With new waiters and a menu that has been revised, the standards have certainly improved.We started with spicy poppadums which were excellent and for mains, the podina lamb dish with garlic naan was tender and flavoursome. Overall very impressed.

1  Thank Yash S
Reviewed 27 January 2018

First time I had been here. Came with friends, some haven't eaten Indian before and I suspect it won't be their last. The best Indian I have eaten in a while and I love Indian food. Service was excellent and staff super helpful. For what we ate and drank, excellent value. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank HappyNess4
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Ate here last night and had a great meal, and we were served by some great staff who made the evening extremely enjoyable, thanks to everybody

1  Thank NeilTitch
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We've been coming here now for over 3 years and every meal we have is amazing - the service is excellent, the food is always fresh and tasty and the waiters are so polite, friendly and helpful. I come here with my husband, my sister and brother in law and we can't recommend this restaurant highly enough - it simply is the best around! Although most of the time we eat in, we have also had takeaways from here and the quality is just as good. If you've not already, give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank PaulaRisk