“Here's a reliable cafe”
Review of Cafe Liaison

Cafe Liaison
Ranked #11 of 69 Restaurants in Tavistock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe Liaison serve breakfast,lunch and homemade daily specials.We also serve barista coffee, milkshakes, smoothies, presse's, cream tea's along with a fully licensed bar.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

When visiting Tavistock we usually wind up here at some point. Always a friendly welcome even if turning up late in the day. The scones are very good. I expect we'll be in here a lot more frequently shortly as we'll be moving to the area - give us a chance to work through the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

First time in Tavistock and not disappointed to find Cafe Liaison for a cuppa and cake. Great staff, especially the lady who is expecting a baby - very cheerful and chatty. Thank you also to the lady who served our drinks. No complaints whatsoever.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Have visited a couple of times.

Great breakfast. Great service. A regular stop off when visiting Tavistock.

Queuing to pay can block door and be a bit of a pain though.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We found this Café during our visit to Tavistock this Summer. I am Italian, I tried Cream Coffee once in Scotland and I have dreamed of it for years. So I hade lunch with a delicious Cream Coffeee here. The place is really nice and the staff is kind and helpful. I hope we'll come back soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Nice place, nice staff, nice food, good service, second time I have visited it and good value and food.