“Friendly staff”
Review of Cafe Liaison

Cafe Liaison
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Tavistock
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe Liaison serve breakfast,lunch and homemade daily specials.We also serve barista coffee, milkshakes, smoothies, presse's, cream tea's along with a fully licensed bar.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Friendly staff and delicious food, the main courses and daily specials are always very tasty. The staff are very friendly and keep the cafe spotless. This is also dog friendly which I always look for having a well behaved spaniel.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Popped in for a coffee and cake with a friend who had a dog. They were very welcoming. The place was busy even mid afternoon. Good coffee and they do soya milk. Excellent cakes and service was good though a little slow.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff, clean eating area downstairs.
I ordered scrambled egg with bacon and toast. Can’t fault the food, however it was served with little packets of butter that were rock hard. I understand refrigeration and it’s nicely presented but by the time you’ve managed to soften them by placing them between the toast and under your cup of tea, the toast has gone cold.
I’m pleased that I didn’t order poached eggs as they certainly would have continued to cook and turn hard.
This is something that could easily be rectified.
I would eat here again but not order the toast.

1  Thank SquishyonaDishy
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Was Driving through with my family and decided to stop in Tavistock for a bit of breaky . Staff were lovely setting was also great on a grey Day . Food looked great but very very disappointed with having to butter my own toast with fiddle Little Rock hard packets of butter which in turn caused my poached eggs to go rock hard like bullets . I didn’t want a DIY breakfast .
Come on guys raise your game .

1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I met friends on a miserable wet afternoon and had a lovely lunch in comfortable surroundings. Good service, nice food.