Free cancellation until 28/07
Britten House(Lowestoft)
US$82
US$79
US$84
Travelodge Lowestoft Hotel(Lowestoft)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewsbeefeater restaurantbeefeater next doormeal dealadjoining restaurantbudget hotelroad noisegreat yarmouthpleasurewood hillsmain roadnight's sleepgood nights sleepfamily roomwould stay againno liftreception staffthe ground floorexcellent stay
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Check in staff unfriendly, to point of being rude. Tired, worn out room. Dirty grouting in bathroom, only 2 milk cartons, no biscuits. Was a Saturday night- some very loud guests! Brrakfast in pub nearby, not Costa coffee, coffee from a urn. Poor breakfast selection. I use Premier Inn lots for work, I would never use this one again. Also cost £110 for tired room with worn out furniture and thermostat that would not turn temperature down.
AVOID staying here if you can.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Lowestoft Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Miss Morton,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience with us. Following customer feedback we have not offered biscuits in the room for some years now. We apologise for any disappointment this caused, however if you run out of the tea & coffee making facilities just let a team member know who will be happy to supply more!

We have passed your feedback onto the team and do hope we can welcome you again in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed 12 June 2018

First time at a Premier Inn and it won't be the last. Staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful. Bed was comfy. Huge choice for breakfast and food was cooked to order. Room was clean with plenty of towels. We'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

All staff friendly and cheerful from receptionists to cleaners. Easy check in and nothing a problem, for example the loan of an iron and ironing board. Vending machines in lobby were handy. No stairs to upper floor although this was noted at time of booking, but did make moving heavy suitcases a little more difficult. Room temperature was almost impossible to control and not nearly enough coat hangers for 2 people for 5 nights so take your own as extras! But overall a pleasant and easy stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

5th year in a row we have stayed here and used it as a base for Suffolk and Norfolk trips.
Great hotel.
Friendly attentive staff
Clean and equipped room
Comfy bed
Plenty of parking
Quiet
Not much more to add except would recommend

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I booked 2 rooms for a week each. Staff were very friendly and helpful, both on the phone and during our visit. I was surprised and disappointed at the policy of only supplying one hand towel to a room rather than one per person. I asked for an extra hand towel and was given one but the next day the cleaners took it away. The bathroom could do with 2 hooks for hanging the 2 bath towels. I should have liked more choice of drink sachets e.g. fruit teas, decaffeinated coffee etc. The mattress was excellent but I found the room too hot despite trying to manage the temperature control on the wall. If I opened a window I could hear the traffic noise but my friends on the other side of the building were not aware of traffic noise. The Beefeater next door is not good for non-meat eaters so we mostly ate both breakfast and our main meals in other places in the area. I appreciated receiving one night's refund when I chose to leave a day earlier (for personal reasons).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family