Quorn Country Hotel
US$134
Falcon Inn(Long Whatton)
US$106
The Royal Oak(Long Whatton)
US$103
US$106
US$65
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Guesthouse at Rempstone(Loughborough)(Great Value!)
US$67
Travelodge Loughborough Central(Loughborough)(Great Value!)
US$29
Travelodge
All reviewsmaster of ceremonieswedding coordinatornice groundswedding breakfastwonderful weddingchocolate browniebridal suitewedding venuehuge bedfood was lovelybirthday partycourse mealcooked to perfectioncouldn't faultstayed for one nightgood nights sleepsusan
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Just had a beautifully presented and absolutely delicious afternoon tea. Would definitely recommend this service. The building seems to have had a makeover too and is very tastefully decorated since my last visit.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Regional Ops M, Regional Operations Manager at Quorn Country Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear 11Babs,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and we are delighted that you had a pleasant experience at the Hotel.
We do hope you will be returning in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We celebrated our wedding at the Quorn Country Hotel in November 2017 and it was simply perfect. We were guided through the whole process by Kim who was really caring and attentive to what we were wanting for our day. The hotel has recently had a refurbishment so the bar, orangery and Leicestershire Suite all looked really fresh and smart. On the day itself, ALL the staff couldnt have been more friendly. We were all very well looked after by the wonderful Master of Ceremonies Pete. Everything on the day went like clockwork due to attentive hotel team. Food both for our formal lunch and the evening was fabulous- compliments to chef. All our guests commented on how friendly the hotel staff were and how comfortable their rooms were. Our own was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Breakfast the following day was delicious and once again, nothing was a problem for the staff to help us with. We cannot wait to return to the hotel for our anniversary. We cannot recommend Pete, his team or Quorn Country Hotel enough.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jamie T,

Thank you for leaving us your comments and congratulations to you and your partner.
I will ensure all the team receive this feedback and we hope you will be joining us on your anniversary.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I booked 'The Leicestershire Suite' at the Quorn Country hotel as the venue for my wife’s surprise 50th birthday party.

The room had the ability to be split with partition doors into 3 smaller rooms, but for 60+ people all 3 rooms were needed. It had it's own private bar and as you will see from the photo, it looked fantastic. 65 people attended our party and we had 8 circular dining tables, a long buffet table, a Disco, a Roulette table and a Blackjack table (all fun money of course!). The Disco and dance floor pretty much took up the end room furthest from the bar. I HIGHLY recommend a bit of casino action on nights like this, as it really makes the evening a lot more fun for everyone.

My wife, friends and family all had an excellent evening and the venue was absolutely perfect. Literally better than I could have hoped for.

All of the staff at the Quorn Country Hotel without exception were extremely polite, helpful and hard working. They always seemed to be there when we needed them and nothing we asked of them was too much trouble. They were a credit to the hotel and truely added to our enjoyment during our stay.

I am sure our friends and their friends will keep coming to the Quorn Country Hotel in future as year on year as we all age-up but still want to party on! ;-)

My best wishes and sincere thanks go to all of the staff at the Quorn Country Hotel for what was without question one of the best and most memorable of 50th birthday parties yet.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kmj1812

Dear kmj1812,

Thank you so much for your feedback and I shall be sure to share your comments with the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another fantastic event.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Despite the negative reviews found on this website, I found the hotel and staff to be pleasant, with plenty of facilities/options available for a nice stay (hence it's 4 star rating), and a huge improvement on previous experiences, every ones expectations are different, some expectations I personally feel way over the top given the price it cost's to stay, if I wanted absolute luxury, I would expect to pay luxury prices!!, It's a thumbs up from me...

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Helen H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.
I am so pleased to hear that you have noticed all the improvements that have been put in place and we do hope that you will visit us again in the future.
Regional Operation Manager

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Whilst I agree with some of the comments made by other people, I think we enjoyed our lunch more than they obviously did! Yes I agree there was no one to greet you on arrival to show you where the bar was etc, we hadn’t visited here for a long time so didn’t know, we found it by following others. No mention of the complimentary mulled Wine was made but saw others helping themselves to glasses so we followed suit and it was very nice and warming. When we were approached and asked for our names we were told our booking was in another hours time, I said this was definitely not the case and if needed I had the confirmation booking on my phone. The gentleman went away and came back and said everything was sorted and took us to our table which was located in a small room at the front of the building. At first we were the only people in there so it was quiet but it gradually filled up and was obviously not cold as it seems from other comments the Orangery was. I had Melon for starter, that was ok, the other members in my party had the terrine which they enjoyed, I have to agree that the champagne sorbet resembled a lump of snow! We then had turkey and beef, all ok if not outstanding, a better selection of veg would have been good, we were offered more gravy and a jug was brought but we had to ask for condiments and a jug of water and chase up our pre ordered wine. Chocolate triangle and Christmas pudding followed, the chocolate desert was very rich so not a lot was needed. We had crackers, party poppers and hats on the table, however the cloth was stained, it was the little details that let it down. We had our coffees in the bar area in comfortable sofas, we did get refills when we asked and a pot of much hotter coffee was then brought. Yes I think it was very expensive for the amount and quality of food we got but I enjoyed the surroundings. Would I go here again for Christmas dinner, not sure I would!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family