“Great Food Great Service”
Review of The Court House

The Court House
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Kinross
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been coming and going through Kinross for a few years now and the Courthouse seems to get better each time we come and we weren't disappointed this time. The only issue we have had in the past is the lack of decent vegetarian options as my partner is a veggie, However this time there was an addition to their menu with cider battered halloumi with chunky chips and it was exceptional, the batter was crispy and cooked to perfection, they even do this as a gluten free option in batter!
The place was really busy but the service was still excellent with the food coming out quickly despite almost every table being full. The staff were really friendly and on the ball - how they kept fresh looking in the heat of yesterday was a miracle! The only slight negative we have is the chalk and cheese between managers, there were clearly two on, a rather tall gentleman who was all over the tables and chatting to customers seemed very happy and jolly and involved in everything going on and a girl whose job appeared to be to stand at the till and scowl, the only time she looked around and smiled was when someone walked in then it was back to scowling. We didnt let it get to us it just didnt look great. We were served by Scott who was attentive, professional and relaxed. Overall it was a fantastic night and we cant wait for our next visit soon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend from Kinross asked me to meet for dinner and she suggested The Court House. I had never heard of it and looked up the menu online. I am not remotely fussy but I still thought the menu seemed quite limited and nothing was really jumping out at me.... until I noticed the pizza section.
I ordered the meat feast pizza and my friend had margaretta. We both absolutely loved them.
Service was good, pizzas delicious, restaurant setting is fab.
Will definitely be back for pizza!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Court House Restaurant in Kinross was a very nice lunch stop and would be great for dinner also. The menu was varied and our choices were all very tasty. We had not planned to include dessert but tried the Eton Mess to share and it was delicious. The building -- the former Kinross Court House -- included tables made from the old floor and flooring created from a former gymnasium floor.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second time at the Courthouse for something to eat. I had the pizza, my wife the burger. Both were excellent, struggle to finish. Came here because they allow dogs in while food is being served. Really friendly staff, very welcoming. Not the cheapest price for food, but well worth it.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I really rate this place highly. We’ve been here for meals with large group of friends, with my little pre schooler and for an intimate meal with my hubby and every time I have been very impressed with food and service. There is a semi private alcove room that seats up to about 8 people I think which is great if you are with a large party but don’t want to disturb other diners. Kids are very welcomed here and they have a lovely garden too. Take away pizzas are always a bonus too