Villa Rose Hotel
Furzedown Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$122
US$102
Great 4.5/5
Andover House Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$145
Travelocity
Excellent 5/5
The Waverley Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$82
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The New Beach Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$86
  • Beachfront
The Pier Hotel(Gorleston-on-Sea)
US$199
US$107
PremierInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Bay Carlton Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
US$125
US$104
Very Good 4/5
  • Bar/Lounge
Knights Court Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
TripAdvisor
Prom Hotel(Great Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsper dayguest housestreet parkingtwo nightsstay there againpier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had a three night stay and after reading some reviews was a little hesitant before going but I'm not sure where some reviews came from. Hotel was clean and rooms cleaned daily and fresh towels too beds are comfy and maybe not decorated to everyones taste but no place will be... staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you- i was going to the tourning cars on the sunday and asked if it was possible to store some things in the fridge and freezer for me and not a problem either and was asked if i wanted them to cook the food for me. The breakfast was top notch and simple and you couldn't get better for the price. Enjoyed our stay and with a great sea view thrown in too I'd stay there again without a second thought.
The only down side is parking but a permit only cost £6 for three days yes its on street parking and i had to park in a different street but ay ho it didn't bother me at all as I've stayed in blackpool and you had to park on a carpark which was £12 a day and not by the hotel ...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

As a budget stop over for one night this was an okay place to stay. Although on entering and attempting to check in the first thing I saw was the manager having a heated argument with another guest!
Parking was on street- we managed to find one right at the bottom of the road. Not great if you have loads of luggage or small kids.
Room was comfy enough although the bathroom window didn't open and the shower panel didn't open outwards so you had to kind of slide in from the side! I had to complain because my kettle was dirty but the younger girl was very kind and it was no trouble to change it. Some of the reviews I had read were really bad so I was apprehensive but really if you're booking on a budget you kind of get what you pay for. Breakfast was overpriced but edible.
The best feature of this place is definitely the location. Walk to the end of the street and you're on Great Yarmouth beach which was lovely as always.
If you're used to hotelling in luxury then forget this one you'll be disappointed. However if you just need somewhere to bunk up overnight then it's probably worth a go.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel could do with some updating, very old fashioned decor. The room we stayed in was very small, bathroom tiny. The bed was so uncomfortable, didn't sleep well at all due to the mattress and the curtains let a lot of light in. The one staff member we saw was very friendly. Breakfast was ok, not a lot of choice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Bed was comfortable and was made during our stay with clean towels also provided, old guest house but I suppose it is what it is, friendly hosts and parking outside for £1 per day. Like I say it is what it is, an old guest house to get your head down at night !!!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel, clean and very friendly. Located near the beach and pier so makes a good base for holidays. The ladies running the hotel were friendly and made an effort to make our stay comfortable and happy. We would definitely recommend it and would want to stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple