“Things I've never seen before! ”
Review of Sylhet Brasserie

Sylhet Brasserie
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The menu had the traditional British curry fair but then so many other choices and new meals I'd never seen before! I enjoyed the fish starter, light, tasty and room for curry.

Afghan rice was new to me but so nice we ordered twice with our main meal which was excellent. I was unsure as to what to pick for main given so many new meals but after a chat with the the waiter who listened to my likes and dislikes he suggested the perfect meal for me and I loved it.

There are positives, food and staff however there is a negative. How do I put this .... the experience stayed with us through the night and the next day. I'm a man, it happens but never for the other half. Why? Not sure but I didn't get to go back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a Bangladeshi restaurant in Grantown on Spey in the center of town. Their kababs are incredible and they also offer pappad as a snack which was also very good. If you are staying in Grantown on Spey or nearby and if you are hungry try this place. We tried a few dishes and all of them were very good. It also has a bar where you get wine and other drinks.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Both myself and my partner really enjoyed the popadoms with dips and ad for the chicken korma it was so loveley we would defonatley recomend the korma it was really nice.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying in Grantown for the night were told that there are not many choices for places to eat that evening and that they all closed early.
So we randomly found this spot without expecting much. What a pleasant surprise!
The staff were really attentive and friendly. The food was delicious and thoroughly enjoyed by all at the table who had various dishes.
We were even offered complimentary drinks at the end of the evening.
If you're in the mood for a good curry in the area, this is definitely the spot to go to.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Very hospitable staff and food was good too, we didn't stay the night in the town or would have probably had lunch their too, thank you to the team.