“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Excellent food excellent service one to be added to the return list hope thats sooner thather than later

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Went to the Sylhet Brasserie in Grantown on Spey and were served by a charming
young man . All four of us had a different dish and we were all delighted with the food and the manner in which it was presented. A very enjoyable experience

1  Thank Ronald G
Reviewed 3 September 2017

Our first "proper" meal in Scotland. Too hastily said "yes" to papadoms and pickles, to discover later that they were costing around three pounds fifty. Overall the meal cost more than we felt it was worth and with hindsight we wished we had chosen another restaurant.

1  Thank neilepi
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The menu had the traditional British curry fair but then so many other choices and new meals I'd never seen before! I enjoyed the fish starter, light, tasty and room for curry.

Afghan rice was new to me but so nice we ordered twice with our main meal which was excellent. I was unsure as to what to pick for main given so many new meals but after a chat with the the waiter who listened to my likes and dislikes he suggested the perfect meal for me and I loved it.

There are positives, food and staff however there is a negative. How do I put this .... the experience stayed with us through the night and the next day. I'm a man, it happens but never for the other half. Why? Not sure but I didn't get to go back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a Bangladeshi restaurant in Grantown on Spey in the center of town. Their kababs are incredible and they also offer pappad as a snack which was also very good. If you are staying in Grantown on Spey or nearby and if you are hungry try this place. We tried a few dishes and all of them were very good. It also has a bar where you get wine and other drinks.