“Superb food”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

2nd visit here & not disappointed !

Shown to a table , menus given , drinks ordered , food ordered = NO PROBLEM
Shared the mixed kebab starter which was very nice....
I opted for the chicken BIRYANI with MADRAS sauce (very tasty but the sauce could of been a little hotter for my taste buds)
Wife chose the chicken NAGA with mushroom rice (similar to a madras but slightly thicker sauce...very tasty & the rice was VERY tasty too)
smallish but TASTY garlic naan toooo

NO cobra on draught but the did have kingfisher...

Would recommend it.....

1  Thank bigmac2904

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved this place. We like Indian food, but this was unique. Delicious flavors, large portions and great service. Nice atmosphere also. Recommended!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I went here with low expectation and a city boy mentality. However the food was excellent. I did not get too adventurous but went for the chicken madras and it was exceptional. The right side of spice and citrus. Service was good....they even asked me if I wanted time between starter and curry, so I never felt rushed. It was a Thursday night and surprisingly busy, which gave it a nice atmosphere. There are 2 Indian restaurants in the village which seems like a lot of Indian food per capita. However I would defiantly be back here.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The food was excellent, fast and very friendly service - go there if you can! I would recommend it very much

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

8 of us had dinner here I can honestly say all of us said it was one of the best curry’s we have had. So much so that we had a takeaway the following night! Friendly, Great service and good value.

1  Thank Michael H