Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews groupon deal days trip coach party some tlc real credit every member of staff a wee bit welcoming hotel bar prices breakfast and dinner night break public areas the hotel manager sitting area would stay again excellent stay stayed for two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2021

The rooms are so bad cobwebs hanging from the ceiling did not feel clean not what I expected the breakfast was terrible asked for poached egg it was like it had come out of the fridge ???the evening meal was terrible the salad seemed like it had been on the bun for days nothing seemed fresh the staff were rude masks not worn correctly under there nose manager should talk to them about keeping the customers safe I found the stay to be a waste of money very disappointed and won't be back think twice when you book this hotel

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

Booked for 1 night. Great friendly staff. Every helpful giving me local info on places to visit.The night I stayed they had live entertainment on which great as it was a Wednesday that I stayed,except that more on a Friday or Saturday nights.Room was clean and tidy but could do with a freshening up.

Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

We stayed for three nights, lovely reception staff, but room was dated, bathroom ceiling had peeling paint and a open light fitting. I agree with previous comments, Chef needs sacking, food was not up to what was put on the menu, what should have been chicken Supreme was a chicken leg, comfi chicken, fish was not good, could not eat it, we thought ok perhaps it was an off night, so we had a Sunday roast which we thought ok you cannot go wrong with that, was I wrong, it looked good? But it was because it was layered with a big Yorkshire Pudding with the thinnest and toughest piece of beef going.
Breakfast half cooked bacon and sausage and cold poached eggs
This is a shame because the Hotel is in a lovely area, nice park in front for a walk, good covid planning, nice dining room, and lovely staff.
Would we go back ? not until they had a new chef

Room tip: Parking can be a nightmare but we managed ok
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

Where to start. This restaurant looks really classy, the menu sounds delicious but the reality is something else. Should mention that the guy on reception, the barman and the head waiter were very pleasant - but that’s where it ends. The food, considering the prices they are charging, is pretty awful. Fillet steaks the worst I have had and at £27.50 by no means cheap. Food overall pretty poor. Waiting staff completely unprofessional- scruffy trainers and no finesse or charisma whatsoever. Need some serious training. This was the last night of our holiday and my sons birthday and quite honestly was a big disappointment- he really wanted to complain but I did not want to cause a scene (typical British!). We just would not come here again. My husband is usually a very generous tipper but not on this occasion. I do hope the hotel read this and act on it as it is a beautiful restaurant and could be so much better.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed 30 October 2021

We had an Itison voucher for 2 nights at the Craiglynne Hotel, and we paid for an extra night to stay. Big mistake we should have kept our money. We used this hotel a lot when it belonged to Crerar Hotels. It was lovely at that time and we couldn't fault it, but we were so disappointed since Bespoke took over. We got a new room, but the linen on the bed was stained, and the food was disgusting. Even the last morning we were there we asked for poached eggs and they were so cold I couldn't eat them, so made do with toast and marmalade. We thought when everyone was told to wear masks about the place was good, so why was all the breakfast cereals not covered as well as the continental breakfast food. As far as the manager went, we thought he was a workman. The way he was dressed. So I think they need a new chef at this hotel, and people that send in reviews must be very easy pleased as far as meals go, but my husband and I were up all night with acid indigestion. I honestly don't think we will hurry back.