We stayed here for 2 nights whilst in the area to run the Aviemore Half Marathon. The owners were lovely and so helpful - our room was spotless, really comfortable and we loved the Tunnocks Teacakes! The breakfast was fantastic! This is one of the best B&Bs we've stayed in - we'll definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an 8 room family-run guest house with two lounges, conservatory and honesty bar. Within two minutes of the centre of Grantown-on-Spey and within walking distance of restaurants. Wifi in all rooms. Within close proximity to whisky and castle trails. Ample free parking on site. Good sized comfortable rooms, including a family suite, doubles, triples and twins. Some rooms are available for single occupancy. We will always do our best to make your stay a great one. Calum & Kathy ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Ravenscourt House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ravenscourt Hotel Grantown On Spey
- Ravenscourt House Grantown-On-Spey, Scotland