Rossmor Guest House(Grantown-on-Spey)
US$99
US$186
US$181
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Tigh na Sgiath Country House Hotel(Dulnain Bridge)(Great Value!)
US$98
Haus Alba(Grantown-on-Spey)
Dunallan House(Grantown-on-Spey)
Dava School House(Grantown-on-Spey)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsresidents bargreat asset to the hotelwarm showerfriendly localsdouble bedhotel barfacing the streetgreat wifihigh streetbeds were comfortablewould recommend this hotel to anyonethoroughly enjoyed our staypuddingbit datedsmall hotelcouple of nightssmall town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Welcoming friendly hotel.Room was clean and had all the facilities required for my stay. Very comfortable for a budget hotel. Good hearty breakfast to start the day. Local bar attended by very pleasant girl who made you feel at ease.Will return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank tonygraham321
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for evening meal at Ben mhor hotel it was desaster receive menue placed order to not only was what I asking not available many more also not , so went For beef burger it unbeatable like compressed glue don’t think meet could be so compact it uneatable , partner scampi tails not cheapest ones could buy, chip hand cut not 3 time fried so full oil and as no way 3 times again all uneatable , the girl serving did not care about are food or ask if anything wrong after leaving almost all after picking try find something eatable ? all in all was bevening waisted , advise never go there , take my word , save money go else were ,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From before booking, to check-out, the manageress was in touch with me throughout and nothing was too much trouble. Even after my toddler projectile vomited all over the floor throughout the night when she suddenly took unwell. The staff could not have done any more for us, everything was taken care of. The hotel is lovely, you can see signs of upgrading all throughout the it. There is a car park at the back of hotel and a back entrance which is handy. The only thing I would say is as there is no night porter, I struggled cleaning up the vomit through the night with limited supplies. I was trying to find things in the hotel I could use. When I spoke to the manager in the morning she informed me the telephone number on the back of the key would have dialled through to her and she lives by the hotel. This information was not put up anywhere so we didn’t know that we could call her for help. But I let her know that this information isn’t anywhere to be seen, even in the welcome pack. So perhaps she and her son (owner) will be putting up a sign or adding this info to the welcome pack. I definitely have no complaints though. Will be back next time I’m up to visit Landmark.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

What a night we went in for a meal and half the menu was missing the young waitress said that they had a busy night on WEDNESDAY so stuff was missing we ate Sunday night. Food wasn’t great and the waitress who was just left on her own every table full she had to keep telling guests that sorry we don’t have that and we don’t have this. No meat from the grill menu was available no ice cream or Ben mhor lager or best. No ketchup or mayonnaise they really didn’t have much the tables are really small and when we ordered wine they don’t have stands for the wine buckets and they have to sit on the table where you can hardly fit it. The best part was the home made cookie dough it was lush. This is the 3rd visit and it only gets worse.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I wished I had read the reviews before we cane to dine in the restaurant.
When entering there was only one couple dining but it was still very early on an evening.
Before ordering we were told there was a handful of things not available both of the specials and main menu.
Upon selecting and waiting for our food for a reasonable amount of time the food arrived with luck warm chips that looked like they came from the cheap frozen range and the closaw that was not freshly made, with the mayo being a watery mess at the bottom of the pot.
After eating out luck warm meal a lot of other diners were bring told even more was not available to order and even wines, beers etc were not available to order.
To finish our meal we all decided to order pudding, warm cookie dough with cream, sticky toffee pudding with ice cream and Bailey's cheese cake with ice cream was ordered... this time it was a bit of a wait.... when deserts arrived we were told they had ran out of ice cream! No mention or coming back to us to explain this to us or option to change our request. The cheese cake was sent back as it was still frozen, the sticky toffee pudding was sent back as it was over cooked in the microwave or was solid in the middle and the cookie dough was just a pan a grease and it was stuck to the pan!
The poor waitress was serving in the restraint by herself and doing the front house for the hotel side and providing the drinks... she really was going doing her best but we knew it was going to be a trying night for her as other tables were not happy with their meals...
This was a very disappointing end to our weekend In this lovely town
Reading the other reviews especially from the 1st April where the owner said changes would be made.... Well sadly they haven't.
I so wished I read these reviews before we dined in your establishment. Not so happy birthday to me ☹

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family