“Brilliant family fun”

Guiseppe's Italian Bistro
Ranked #2 of 298 Restaurants in Gateshead
Reviewed 29 January 2021

We have just had the most amazing fun and delicious pizza. We collected make your own pizza this afternoon. The dough was freshly made and it came with tomato sauce, cheese and a selection of meat. We had such fun making them and I have to say I think they were the best pizzas I have ever had. Such good family Funtime making these

1  Thank aileenleonard66
Write a reviewReviews (225)

Reviewed 23 January 2021

and always a friendly welcome from Giuseppe. Takeaway due to lockdown but even though I drove 5 miles home the food was perfect as though served straight from the kitchen restaurant. We had lasagne and linguine meatballs with garlic pizza bread followed by the best tiramisu outside of Italy. Giuseppe and his team work incredibly hard and always with smiles on their faces. Can't wait until we can dine in the restaurant again and bring the kids back - they love making their own pizzas. Great local, little restaurant that should not be overlooked, and once tried you will be coming back for more. Until next time!

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Collected a takeaway tonight from Giuseppe Bistro and it was beautiful. All red hot, fresh and so tasty. Excellent value for money. Will definitely return. Thank you Giuseppe

1  Thank LadyMorrison1985
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I have been ordering these for my dad every Friday . I live in Kent and my dad is in kibblesworth and they ALWAYS go down a treat

1  Thank 943roseannm
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Picked up a selection box of fresh pastries today, to deliver to a friend for her birthday! Beautiful quality, lovely variety – and we picked up a couple of meatball marinara baguettes for ourselves. Yum. Brilliant service and delicious food, as always. Very happy customers.

1  Thank yoursruefully