“Rude owner needs wake up call”

The Spinning Wheel Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #15 of 67 Restaurants in Droitwich
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Now Closed Thanks for your support over the last 20 years. We hope you all give support to the new owners when they open in the near future
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I think the owner of this establishment who walks round in scruffy jeans needs a wake up call, he is so rude and if you have a comment or complaint about the food then expect to be made a fool of, he even thought my husband being deaf was comical.
It's a shame as the female staff who have to work for him are all really lovely but after the last insult we will never set foot in there again

1  Thank vic n

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a Saturday lunch. Delicious food! Reasonably priced for the quality and the young girl serving was extremely attentive and friendly. Will be returning!

1  Thank Thriftytraveller55
Reviewed 29 June 2017

My husband and I decided to pop in on a Saturday lunch time while out shopping as there is a courtyard outside with tables and chairs as it was a nice sunny day and wanted to sit outside. I ordered cheese and ham omelet with salad and chips and my husband ordered the home made steak and kidney pie and chips. I have to say the chips were great, cooked just how they should be, soft in the middle and crispy on the outside. My husband also raved about his steak pie. The staff are really welcoming and friendly. I was so impressed with the food we checked out the evening menu as they open Wednesday - Saturday and the choice seemed quite varied with a good selection of options. We would highly recommend eating here - very impressed.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

A warm, family greeting when you enter, food is fresh, a huge menu and wonderful steak. Staff are pleased to serve and you can't help but want to go back. A hearty breakfast is available during the week and Saturdays (not Sundays). Particularly good for pre-show dinner!
Two draft beers and a good selection of fine wines.
The Spinning Wheel has become our 'local'.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended by a local. Wasn't convinced by the website pics but phoned and spoke to I think the owner. Saturday night 730. Very relaxing and colourfully decorated bar and dining area. Excellent staff and meal. Very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.