“Lovely Lunch!”

Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Droitwich
Price range: US$3 - US$28
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Unfussy fare for breakfast,lunch and dinner in a convivial bar/restaurant with courtyard garden
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Lovely late lunch here. Food is nice and to a price with could be known as a little expensive but all worth it. Staff are helpful. Outdoor seating is available.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly family run bistro.. we had 4x 16 ounce gammons with trimmings and homemade chips which were very good. I had an 8 ounce sirloin which was a pity they didn't do a bigger steak except for 10 ounce rib eye but they from experience are a bit fatty. They did however do me a small gammon to go with it. The steak was over cooked but the was lovely. I would have given it top marks except for the steak.
Will go back as a friendly place and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Myself and my friend visited for a late lunch. The food was delicious and the girls who work there are very friendly and helpful, it's just a shame this is ruined by the attitude of the owner.

When we had finished our lunch we noticed the music turned off and the staff started to clean the tables. I said to one of the young girls "Would you like us to go?" She politely replied that we were ok where we were and they were just cleaning.

I noticed the older gentleman (who I assume is the owner) just watching us from across the room. He was talking to this staff and I over heard him say "Well we can't do anything until they go" whilst pointing at us.

I then said to him 'So do you want us to leave" to which he replied "Yes, we've got to move the tables as we have a party" this was said in a very rude manner. I didn't appreciate blatantly being made to feel that we were not welcome and I got the impression the younger girls felt awkward with the way he was speaking.

It's a real shame as it's a lovely place with lovely staff. It would be a real gem if the owner was slightly politer and nicer to his customers.

4  Thank busycamper
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Best fried egg butties in the world. Friendly staff who always go the extra mile. Am a regular when I visit Droitwich. Wouldnt go anywhere else.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I think the owner of this establishment who walks round in scruffy jeans needs a wake up call, he is so rude and if you have a comment or complaint about the food then expect to be made a fool of, he even thought my husband being deaf was comical.
It's a shame as the female staff who have to work for him are all really lovely but after the last insult we will never set foot in there again

1  Thank vic n