“Lovely Lunch!”

Ranked #14 of 72 Restaurants in Droitwich
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Now Closed Thanks for your support over the last 20 years. We hope you all give support to the new owners when they open in the near future
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Lovely late lunch here. Food is nice and to a price with could be known as a little expensive but all worth it. Staff are helpful. Outdoor seating is available.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly family run bistro.. we had 4x 16 ounce gammons with trimmings and homemade chips which were very good. I had an 8 ounce sirloin which was a pity they didn't do a bigger steak except for 10 ounce rib eye but they from experience are a bit fatty. They did however do me a small gammon to go with it. The steak was over cooked but the was lovely. I would have given it top marks except for the steak.
Will go back as a friendly place and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Myself and my friend visited for a late lunch. The food was delicious and the girls who work there are very friendly and helpful, it's just a shame this is ruined by the attitude of the owner.

When we had finished our lunch we noticed the music turned off and the staff started to clean the tables. I said to one of the young girls "Would you like us to go?" She politely replied that we were ok where we were and they were just cleaning.

I noticed the older gentleman (who I assume is the owner) just watching us from across the room. He was talking to this staff and I over heard him say "Well we can't do anything until they go" whilst pointing at us.

I then said to him 'So do you want us to leave" to which he replied "Yes, we've got to move the tables as we have a party" this was said in a very rude manner. I didn't appreciate blatantly being made to feel that we were not welcome and I got the impression the younger girls felt awkward with the way he was speaking.

It's a real shame as it's a lovely place with lovely staff. It would be a real gem if the owner was slightly politer and nicer to his customers.

4  Thank busycamper
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Best fried egg butties in the world. Friendly staff who always go the extra mile. Am a regular when I visit Droitwich. Wouldnt go anywhere else.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I think the owner of this establishment who walks round in scruffy jeans needs a wake up call, he is so rude and if you have a comment or complaint about the food then expect to be made a fool of, he even thought my husband being deaf was comical.
It's a shame as the female staff who have to work for him are all really lovely but after the last insult we will never set foot in there again

1  Thank vic n