“Excellent service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I had a problem with a delivery that I have ordered from prezzo and they were wonderful with sorting ou the problem.
Just eat app showed as if they have lost the signal with the driver and I had no food delivered after waiting half an hour I’ve contacted the restaurant.
That promptly made my pizzas again but this time for me to collect them. Amazing service from the restaurant they didn’t had to assume a Just eat mistake but they did and it saved my family night thank you once again.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (341)

Reviewed 30 January 2021

Had a take away 2 for £20, 80% of the deal is an extra £1-2 per item
Got a tre gusti pizza was half the size of the normal size and a margarita pizza was half the size. Equivalent to a small dominos pizza!!
Got two garlic bread balsamic onion x 2 again extra. Again 3/4 of the size of normal ones. An overall very disappointing meal! After months of being shut I though give it a go! I’m sure I won’t be the only person disappointed! Terrible prezzo

Date of visit: January 2021
3  Thank Venture743336
Reviewed 4 December 2020

We enjoyed the Christmas special menu choosing calamari & Christmas Carbonara. Both were nicely served at the table by friendly staff

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

My mum and I have just returned from a lovely meal. From the moment we arrived the service was great, we had a lovely table and Jasper, who served us was amazing. We were looked after perfectly all evening, jasper was attentive without being intrusive, a real credit to your team. Thank you.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 28 October 2020

On entering the restaurant having booked on line several days beforehand was given a menu on arrival and shown to a table which was in the middle of the restaurant. As my friend are both hard of hearing asked if we could sit at one of the TWO empty tables near a wall/window. Was told these tables were already booked although we had already booked on line and was not given an option of seating! They lied to me because after reluctantly allowing us one of the aforementioned tables they remained empty throughout our stay! When we did sit down had to ask for the table to be wiped it appeared dusty/unclean. This was quickly rectified once mentioned. We were later informed by the manageress that the bits were from a beam overhead! Silly me thought it was salt. if they had been honest and told me about this flaking beam, I might have understood but again they lied to us!
Food mediocre/not hot and the manageres could only try and address our concerns by shouting at us! as some of us were deaf!
Been to this establishment many many times in the past but this was absolutely terrible. Never again.

Date of visit: October 2020