We enjoyed a 2 night stay here in a beautifully furnished, spotless room. the breakfasts had something for everyone. I especially enjoyed the pancakes heaped with fresh fruit and drizzled with honey. Pete went for the full cooked breakfast. Kept us going all day. Archie and Evelyn were mega friendly, chat was great and gave us info where to eat in the evening, entertainment if we wanted it, and locations to visit. On a wet morning we went to Stirling Castle and enjoyed the glorious tapestries and wood carvings. As a bonus the sun came out and the views from the ramparts were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Evelyn & Archie offer you a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. You can enjoy a hearty full Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. We are Open All Year. We have free off street parking for cars and hard standing for motorcycles, we also offer Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland