Free cancellation until 27/07
Alexandra Hotel(Weymouth)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
US$99
Wilton Guest House(Weymouth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$58
US$123
US$88
  • Beachfront
US$110
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Friendly owners but not good enough reason to stay in this very dated place. Rooms need urgent TLC. Ensuit doesn't mean a shower inside the room- close to bed and a toilet in the closet. Very dated and way over-priced for what it is!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Reisb88
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Just returned from a 4 night stay at this B&B.
My wife and I have stayed at a few of the B&B's in this terrace, and found The Spindrift to be the best for the following reasons;
1. No deathly silences in the breakfast room with Wayne instigating some lively and amusing conversations.
2. An attention to detail in regard of cleanliness.
3. Helpful hosts without being over attentive.
4. Best breakfast in Weymouth - Home made bread !!
5. Hosts very helpful with parking and directions.
6. Great sea view. The aircraft carrier Ark Royal was in view one of the days.

If life's getting you down and becoming a pain
Try room 5 at The Spindrift with Wayne and Jane

Regards,
Keith & Shani
Southampton

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank keithandshani
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Stayed at the Spindrift guest house on 12/04/11 for one night, we had a room for 5 overlooking the picturesque sea front.

Our host, Wayne was a really friendly chap who couldn't do enough for us, went out of his way to get fellow guest house owners to move their vehicles so we could park our group van in the parking bay at the front of the guest house.

Room was clean & tidy and for a refreshing change, had a decent shower.

We all had the traditional full english breakfast with toast & cereals, food was excellent (organic).

If you're considering a short or long break in Weymouth consider giving Wayne a call at the Spindrift guest house, you will not regret it.

Regards,

The Fourmost (60's Recording Artistes)

www.thefourmost.co.uk

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2010

I needed a single room for an evening and chose to stay at the Spindrift as there weren't many other places left in Weymouth. I was given the single room at the front of the house, which was small but perfect for my needs as it overlooks the beach, has its on wc and washbasin and a private bathroom. The bed was very comfortable and the house was quiet. The cooked breakfast was delicious, with plenty of choice. I was able to park right outside the front of the building and didn't have to pay for the priviledge. The owners were very helpful and friendly, I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome. I would saty again without any hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2009

My wife and I recently visited Weymouth and stayed in Spindrift guest house. We have visited Weymouth on several occasions now and enjoy being close to the seaside and the relaxed atmosphere the place has.
We had stayed in other hotels previously and stumbled across this guest house by chance through google. The owners were very friendly and welcoming, they kept out of our way but when ever they saw us were always so nice asking how our trip was and what we had seen that day. Having only two days there i can say that the service was impeckable and the breakfast was fab. My wife and I are able to enjoy the finer things in life and always get such satifaction from these small weekend breaks away I can now say that having stayed in the spindrift that this is by far the best place i have stayed in Weymouth with reasonable prices and nice clean rooms with plenty of what we need for our stay. We will certainly be going back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple