“Nice pizza, Nice cider!”
Review of The Stable

The Stable
Ranked #3 of 35 Quick Bites in Weymouth
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2018

Went with a few lads and got 20% off with the app. It was a bit pants all having to gather around a phone to order, but worth it for the 20%... would have preferred to have proper service but can't really complain as that was our choice. The cider boards were great. would have been nice to have more than a 3rd of a pint of each, but the variety was certainly appreciated. Look forwards to returning when back in Weymouth.

Date of visit: November 2018
Laura Kate T, Manager at The Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Thank you ToonPatriot for the review.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Weymouth is not spoilt for cool foodie hangouts. But this place is awesome. Set on the top floor of a brick warehouse by the water, there is a lift as well. Staff are friendly and very helpful. I went through the range of ciders which were local and from around England. Pizzas are impressive. A lot of effort has gone into their menu. I had the blazing saddle. Keep up the great work with all the ciders. There is some craft beers too.

Date of visit: November 2018
Laura Kate T, Manager at The Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2018

Cheers Seaside52687511578
Many thanks for your kind words. Really glad you enjoyed the ciders, if you are ever in the area again please give us another visit. Cheers

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Cider tasting evening taken in November 2018. The Stable provided a cider master to talk us through each of the different ciders. The lady was exceptionally knowledgeable and very entertaining.
Coffee and water were provided as a palette cleanser and each of the recommended ciders was given a thorough review. Note paper and pens were provided, with some pre printed to act as a guide.

Food was served as a selection of pizzas, sides, and salad and was well cooked and tasty. The cider master made a tactical retreat to allow the group some privacy while eating.

All in all a very entertaining and enlightening evening.

Date of visit: November 2018
Laura Kate T, Manager at The Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thank you PRobbbo.

I am glad you guys had a great time. I will pass on your thanks to Beth our brilliant cider master who hosted your evening.

Cheers

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely food great atmosphere love the cider board we had an amazing evening will definitely be visiting again

Date of visit: November 2018
Laura Kate T, Manager at The Stable, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hi Netty88,

Thank you for your kind words. Our cider board is ever changing so it's always a different experience of tasty ciders!

All the best,
Ian

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited with our two year old son twice during our holiday to Weymouth. The food was amazing, service great and cider delicious. I wasn’t sure which cider I wanted to order so the helpful bar man gave me a few to try before I ordered. A great final choice! My son and are are lactose intolerant and the vegan cheese on the pizzas was lovely. As were the brownies and ice cream! The food came out really quickly, which is ideal with an impatient two year old. The restaurant has beautiful views across the harbour and a stunning interior. I’d highly recommend this place and will keep checking to see if one opens up closer to home!

Hi Connector746466,

Wow! What a great review. We're really proud of the fact we're able to cater to a large variety of dietary requirements - so everyone can enjoy a great meal together.

There's always a cider for everybody!

Hope you had a fantastic holiday,
Ian