The Honest Lawyer Hotel(Durham)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$191
US$141
US$110
  • Pool
US$92
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bannatyne Hotel Durham(Durham)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Restaurant
The Avenue Inn(High Shincliffe)
US$80
Premier Inn Durham City Centre(Durham)(Great Value!)
US$83
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Durham(Durham)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
The Bay Horse Inn(Brandon)(Great Value!)
US$53
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewstable tablean industrial estaterestaurant next doorbusiness parkadjoining restaurantthe pubcity centremeal dealquiet locationpark and rideevening mealnight's sleepplenty of parkingpleasant staystayed nightswe've stayedshort break
Reviewed 11 July 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times now. Great hotel, lots to do close by, parks and shops close to hotel, staff are always lovely, we had Ryan to help check us in, and he was really friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and modern.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Staff friendly and helpful. Room ok but would have hoped for more and better refreshments provided in the room. Parking good. Easy to find from the A1M. A bit of a walk to bus service into the city. Breakfast ok but did not like the coffee.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lancasterlady2016
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Premier Inns are Premier Inns - I've reviewed a good few already. However, a surprise was in store at this one. After the usual, short check-in procedure, I was given my key and directions to the room. On reaching it, I waved my key over the lock for several minutes before noticing there was an actual key attached to the tag!

No, I'm not really that thick, but it goes to show how far behind this hotel is to some of its counterparts - not that it fell behind in cleanliness or comfort though.

Food is served in the attached pub - I didn't eat there, but I expect it's up to the standard.

Room Tip: No lift that I could see
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Stayed one night and arrived late. Friendly check-in, spotless room and bar next door open until midnight, which was a lovely way to unwind after a long journey.
The bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows. We both slept very well. I liked the text service I was provided with. I text to ask for more teabags and they were delivered to our room within 5 minutes. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family