“The best Thai I've tasted”
Review of Nadon Thai Durham

Nadon Thai Durham
Get food delivered
Ranked #24 of 311 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

I've been to a few Thai restaurants in Redcar and Liverpool and thought this is not for me but after studying different menus in a stop over at Durham my wife and myself decided to give nadon a try and so glad we did as soon as we walked through the door we were met by a friendly waiter and were seated for starters i had fishermans soup and my wife had king prawns in blankets both dishes very tasty mains we had spicy Asian bay and sweet and sour king prawns I also had egg noodles as a side totally delicious one piece of advice both my dishes had a one chilli rating I consider myself a bit of a heat seeker but these were at my top end would defiantly book again

1  Thank Millholme
Write a reviewReviews (541)

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

5/5 for service, presentation and setting! Slightly lost marks as chicken didn't taste as if it had been cooked in the sauces. Apart from this it was lovely food and a really nice restaurant.

1  Thank No1smila
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Visited here with friends for a Christmas catch up. Extensive menu meant it was hard to choose my starter and main! Food was beautifully presented and staff very courteous. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their food and we'd definitely return again.

1  Thank JackoEL12
Reviewed 25 December 2015

Serves freshly made courses using a range of ingredients. Presentation is excellent and service polite. Ambiance for central Durham is excellent. Friends always want to return when we celebrate our birthdays.

1  Thank SheilaghDurham
Reviewed 20 December 2015

My wife and I had lunch here the Saturday before Christmas choosing from the full menu not the lunch specials. We each had two courses, tempura vegetables and seabass in a complicated sauce for me. We enjoyed everything although CAUTION - we found dishes that with one pepper symbol on the menu were hot. Our total bill for the two courses each, one rum punch and 1.5 pints of draft Singha beer was £53.70. The service was excellent including, on request, turning down the Muzak. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank CBA2014