“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a lovely meal. Food was fabulous and came extremely quickly. Tables are well spaced out and there was a great atmosphere in the restaurant,

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (508)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friends eat here regularly and we always have a good time. The food is always great and the service is attentive.The staff team are doing a good job in difficult circumstances.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Horrendous avoid at all cost staff and service are shocking. We waited an hour and half between starter and maim when we asked what the delay was we were advised they were trying to get all the takeaway orders out before dealing with customers in the restaurant. I was shocked they offered us a free soft drink as compensation! I will not be returning the staff are horrendous and take no responsibility they even told us they had over booked but offered no apology!

1  Thank Leanne N
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ordered our meal alongside prawn crackers. When the meal came I asked the waitress if she could bring me my prawn crackers to which she said that they had sold out. I asked to speak to the manager, who had taken my order. He came over rude, shouted at me and said I was joking and that I didn’t order any prawn crackers. Honestly I’m appalled that someone with his appalling attitude can be manager.

Food was good, and thank you to the lovely waitress I believe was called Rheena for apologising for her co -workers attitude.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice location. Good decor. Sticky table. Ordered beer - came with something floating in it, looked like mould, and tasted stale. Waitress taken it away, without apology. Apologised later.

Food was OK. Had pork pad thai, enjoyed it. Wife had yellow curry, loved it. Starters were tasty too.

Over charged us in the bill so they had to correct it.

Will not come back, but maybe will order take away as food was nice.