“Fabulous”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2021 via mobile

I love Thai food as it always tastes so fresh & flavoursome. This restaurant is no exception.
The service was superb & great care taken re covid measures. It felt very safe.
We ordered several starters, all delicious, but the fish cakes in particular were sensational! Our main courses were equally tasty.
Really good experience, would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (550)

Reviewed 13 October 2021 via mobile

Really lovely and authentic Thai food with a large menu offering lots of different options depending on taste. The staff were also very welcoming and attentive. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed 11 October 2021

We called for a meal on a sunday evening at this restaurant.We all had starters and main courses and a couple of rounds of drinks(men).There is a happy hour between 530 - 630 where a starter and a main course from a selected menu is £12.95 but the portions are smaller.The food was very nice and the service very good once eating but slow to get started as we waited a while for drinks.The bill came to £100 for four of us and was very reasonable.Would i recommend - most definitely.

Reviewed 11 October 2021

A very nicely laid out restaurant with tables well-spaced and tasteful decor. The service was exceptional - attentive (without being overly so), friendly and polite.

As for the food I am not a regular at Thai restaurants but this was far from my first time at a Thai restaurant and I can say that this was right up at the very top of my experiences of Thai food. The starters and mains were wonderful - beautifully presented and very tasty.

Always my test of whether I really enjoyed a restaurant is whether I will go back. In this case I will do so every time that I visit Durham (which will be often over the next few years) . Indeed my wife and I were in Durham for just a few days during our son's Freshers' Week and went early during our stay and were so taken by the restaurant that we returned just a couple of days later

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Romulus66
Reviewed 11 October 2021

We went here for a meal for 5 people on Saturday night. We had booked a table for 4 but then turned up with an additional guest. The staff managed to sort us out a table, after a brief delay. The service was EXCELLENT and the food was even better. I would thoroughly recommend this place and will be back again soon.