“in need of that sweet/ spicy satisfaction?”
Review of Nadon Thai Durham

Nadon Thai Durham
Get food delivered
Ranked #27 of 318 Restaurants in Durham
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2021

Took one bite of their sweetcorn cakes (starter menu) and decided that I'm coming again. Friendly and sweet staff. I had Pad See Ew and I would say it was good, its not the best I've had but it was certainly good - I would recommend getting it with the chicken (not advisable for veggies and vegans) as the beef was kind of hard to chew. The presentation of the dish was great - can tell there was some true craftsmanship due to what a believe was a radish cut into the shape of a rose (very cool as you can imagine)... it was good food and very filling. The place was also clean and cared for, and the experience was pleasant and relaxing.

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (554)

Reviewed 22 November 2021

Came here after walking around Durham Lumiere festival. Excellent. Been here a few times when visiting Durham. Consistently very good and authentic.

Reviewed 21 November 2021

It's really lovely here - the food is great and it's good value too. I had the roast duck curry, which was superb! Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Booked for dinner before visiting the Luminaire. What’s great choice.
Busy but we didn’t feel cramped, we had a table for 4 at the rear.
We had a variety of starters which we all shared followed by various mains
and we shared 2 desserts between us. I had a pork dish with cashews which was one of the best Asian meals that I’ve ever had. With drinks the total bill came to £90 , great value.
All the staff were friendly, helpful and efficient, what more could you want?
Looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Staying at the Radisson Blu in the city it was only a 5 minute walk to this lovely restaurant. We enjoyed all the dishes that were served. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this place for great authentic Thai food. The banana fritters for dessert were delicious. Our waitress was from Thailand and ironically lived near our favourite restaurant in Bangkok so we exchanged info! Thank you for a lovely evening.