“Vegan Pizza options - awesome!”
Review of Pizza Nation

Pizza Nation
Ranked #142 of 198 Restaurants in Paignton
Reviewed 16 March 2018

We heard through a friend that there were MULTIPLE, yes multiple options for Vegan pizzas so we just had to check it out. We ordered a 14 inch all the (vegan) meats pizza. The base was nice and the toppings were tasty but it was a bit dry... We would order again though in the hope that it wont be so dry next time. But that you for offering vegan pizza options!! I have told all my friends and they have been ordering since.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The pizzas were hot when they arrived and tasted really good. They were very filling and thoroughly enjoyable. The delivery man was lovely and gave us a can of Dr Pepper on the house as they added 20 minuets onto the time. The pizzas were definitely worth the money and I would probably use this place to buy pizza again and would definitely recommend to friends. And that says a lot as I don’t usually trust pizza places that I haven’t ordered from before.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We called to order a delivery of a pizza that was on their website, said they didn't do it, called back again and spoke to someone else who said yes they had it. Took over an hour and 45 minutes for it to arrived. Pizza was awful, said it was salmon, prawns and squid rings, all it had on it was tuna and prawns, it was soggy and tasted awful. The chips were also soggy and under cooked.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The food here is okay,We had pizza and it was okay nothing special.The Guy in the shop is really friendly and the delivery guy friendly also but as for the food unfortunately I would say very standard.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

I have ordered many times from Pizza Nation and every time has been excellent. My favourite to order is the Vegan "meat" pizza. It is insanely good. The "cheese" is just right, not overpowering but not too little. The vegan "meats" are generous and tasty. The veggies are varied and delicious. The service has always been great and friendly and the delivery has always been on time, every time. Not early (which can be as bad as too late) nor late.
They also have a great couple of desserts which are suitable for vegans; such as the Belgian chocolate waffle and the brownie. The only negative thing i could mention is that the other vegan options (waffles, brownie etc) should be labelled vegan on the menu so more people realise.

I used to order from Pizza Nation before i was Vegan and the pizzas were always the best, they have repeated that with their vegan option. I genuinely cannot think of a better tasting vegan pizza. I have tried vegan pizza across the states (Mellow Mushroom, Spazzios...with Daiya Cheese, Tofurkey meats etc) and none have come close to Pizza Nation Vegan Pizza. I would say the best vegan pizza in the bay. Even if you are not vegan, it is a great tasty meal without the cholesterol, less fat and without the grease you sometimes have to mop off the cheese with a paper towel.