“Best frappe!”

Temptations Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Flint
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I'm from Birmingham but whenever we're in the area to see family I always have to come to this coffee shop.. I'm addicted to the frappes!
Decently priced and friendly staff. Nice small shop located in the back of a card type shop.

Great place for meeting up or a quick bite to eat.
Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The wife and I just thought we would stop for a drink since the weather was bad, we went in and what a nice warm setting the coffee was lovely and the cakes altogether a nice experience

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I usually pop in to temptations every time I'm in Flint shopping, excellent selection of drinks and food. Loads of cakes, sandwiches etc.
I especially recommend the "Hot Indulgence". Best hot chocolate I've ever had, much nicer than costa and other coffee shops. Much cheaper too!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've visited this cafe many times (as I live in the area) and a few times in one week when I noticed there cakes are the same ones thru the week and get older and drier as the days go by. Very disappointing to buy a piece of cake and have to choke it down. Especially disappointing as this is a coffee shop and it's one of the only fresh items they need to stock.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Went for a latte coffee whilst awaiting my grandson. Coffee very weak and tasteless. I experienced the same over a year ago and thought I would give another chance. Sadly no. Disappointed as this a regular for colleagues to meet up.
Staff cheerful and cakes looked delicious. Enjoyed the slice of toast with lots of butter though but not ordering a latte should I return.