“Disappointing”

Temptations Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Flint
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Have visited on & off many times over the years, this was the first visit in several months and will be a long time before we bother again.
Served by a disinterested person who was so distracted she had to ask the order twice then I had to confirm a third time when paying. She seemed more instereted in pouring a drink for the obvious regular who was behind me who got his drink made before the milk had finished heating for our drinks.
The tray of drinks was then pushed towards me so I made the assumption that the toasties would be brought over to us.
The toasties were delivered by a lovely friendly lady. However, one was toasted on one side, the other side was warm bread with a couple of grill lines on it. The other toastie was just warm bread with lines on. The coffe has to be the worst coffe I have had the misfortune to ever pay for. So weak it was just lightly coloured warm milk. All in all not worth the nearly £10 we paid.

1  Thank chocmak

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and value for money,clean inside and polite and helpful staff,would definitely recommend

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Always nipping in here for a quick drink when out shopping, good and service is always fast and freindly.
The toilet is not always open but plenty more in nearby shops.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

me and my hubby stopped of here for a snack very dear for what it was and everything very small portions,never again only seves snacks no big meals.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Always made welcome, we call in for coffee and a tea cake most Saturday and Sunday's. Dogs welcome in the outside seating.