“Son's 12th birthday party ”
Review of Segway Isle of Man

Segway Isle of Man
Ranked #2 of 13 Tours in Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Safari tours inside some of the Islands beautiful forests. You will be rewarded with outstanding views and have more fun than you've ever had on two wheels standing up! We also offer tours along Douglas Promenade and Castletown beach.
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

A brilliant morning out with my 12 year old son and 4 of his friends for his birthday. Instructors we're great and the 2 laps around perimeter of south barrule made for a great scenic and memorable outing.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"skills"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A beautiful setting riding through the forest and interesting route, all thoughtfully guided. It was my first time I was shaking a bit but the instructor was very good he keep telling me me to relaxed. At the end I got the hang of it and control. Fantastic experienced. Be advised to book a head. We didn't but we are very lucky . We highly recommended if you come and visit Segway

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We went with a 10 and 11 year old. Simon Was punctual. His instructions and safety briefing was clear and concise. He takes the time to make sure you understand and get lots of practice. The course is brilliant! Well laid out. We came across ramblers, mountain bikers and dogs on the course. Would definitely Segway and Segway with Simon again. The free chocolate bars and hot drinks at the end are a bonus.

1  Thank BallaghHall
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Never tried this before, but with the excellent training given at the start, we were soon ready to head off in to the forest. Expertly led round the course, we had an amazing time and would highly recommend this activity to all ages. Thank you both!