“Good things come to those who wait.”
Review of The Tea Junction

The Tea Junction
Ranked #1 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Description: A tea experience like no other with a range of 22 quality loose leaf teas and infusions. We also do a great coffee and a range of homemade cakes, fresh sandwiches, freshly made soups, quiches and gourmet sweet & savoury treats. We are fully licensed and have a range of home infused Gin's and Vodka's for consumption on the premises and to take away, not to mention the Prosecco and Champagne.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

A great tea shop with wonderful attention to detail. The cups, range of teas and timers are awesome. We had very nice mince pies too.

My only complaint was that the service was very slow.

I counted 6 people working and they were not busy! Took a good 15 mins to get a drink.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I recently visited The Tea Junction with 4 friends and I was very impressed with the service and quality of the food. I had the quiche of the day with salad and it was absolutely delicious! Very tasty and a great selection of 3 different salads. I had the banana and chocolate cake for dessert which was very tasty too. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Great service,excellent food and delicious cake, the scones are to die for! There is a superb range of delicious teas,the cakes look and taste amazing and there are various gins to choose from,I would highly recommend the Tea Junction

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went with daughter and granddaughter nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Granddaughter loved it. Food very fresh and a large variety we went for breakfast and it was very busy. I would recommend it.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

The largest choice of teas in the Isle of Man. Great atmosphere, fantastic service and superb cakes. We keep coming back, again and again.

1  Thank Rose-and-Theo