“Hungry ”

Add it.
McDonalds
Ranked #100 of 161 Restaurants in Douglas
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great service with a smile and food was good and quick a lot better than other places we been to where we waited over an hour for food and ended up walking out and coming here. Should of come here in the first place.

1  Thank Geoffrey P

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I don't really like being all that critical on here, however, every time I go to Mcdonalds 80% of the time they always get my order wrong. I ordered Diet Coke, and got flat coke. If I say large, I get medium. My friend ordered a burger and asked for it plain and they got that wrong and it came with all the salad etc. I actually found one of my chips green. I do like Mcdonalds but this kind of annoys me.
The lunch is okay but breakfast is top notch most of the time. Would I go back, maybe, but not first priority.

1  Thank Harrison G
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Myself and some friends came for a breakfast and we had a nice time. The food was pretty nice - one of our party used to work for McDonald's so I guess it's a great sign when he comes back for breakfast. :)

We all agreed the food was decent. For me it was nicer than expected - breakfast wrap and coffee for me. However the guy on the desk looked fed up to be there and seemed like he couldn't get rid of people quickly enough.

On the way back from the South a mate of mine and I popped back in for a quick McFlurry and the same guy served us. He got my mate's order wrong and was equally brusque. However the desserts were perfect.

Good McDonald's, happy to visit again but hope the staff cheers up a bit. :)

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Definitely miss McDonald's back home every time I ask for corrupt stick or fruit bags for my children they never have any in! Service is ok. It's just McDonalds you can't expect too much

Reviewed 3 October 2015

We visited here once during our visit to the Isle of Man. We ate in, had no problems whatsoever with either the ordering system or the food.

Consistent with all the McDonald's we've visited and eaten in from New Zealand to Europe and back.