“Great Course combined with fabulous sea views.”

Whitley Bay Golf Club
Reviewed 21 March 2017

With improvements to course covering 2 re-designed holes and a new indoor training facility, the club is certainly becoming the "Royal Ascot" of golf clubs in the North East and beyond. The club house also provides a relaxing environment to enjoy a meal and drink after your game.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"society"
"gravy"

Reviewed 8 February 2017

A round of golf on a Brilliant golf course with friends,followed by an excellent Sunday Lunch served by friendly staff, A lovely venue for Corporate Days or Society outings.

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

We decided to try the golf club for Sunday roast as we heard there were new caterers. Couldn't have been more impressed. The service was friendly and the food was delicious. My beef was lovely and tender and my brother-in-law said it was the best chicken roast he's had in years. The food could have been slightly warmer, if I was being picky, but otherwise we couldn't fault it. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

The arrival of a new Steward encouraged us to visit the Golf Club for Sunday Lunch.

Home made and tasty, the food was excellent.

Highly recommended. We will be back soon.