Cant fault the place.
If your not a golfer , I recommend that you take a spin on a golf cat around the Golf Course and take in the outstanding views.
A wonderful experience.
Everyone made our stay exceptional and very memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the far north of New Zealand lies an unspoiled peninsula. High cliffs and a few ranches on this welcoming island which won the hearts of Julian and Josie Robertson. After designing a magnificent 18-hole golf course, the couple created a splendid colonial residence with outlying cottages. Space is the real luxury, the suite an apartment, the bathroom a spa. The epitome of refinement in a distant corner of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Matauri Bay
- Kauri Cliffs Hotel Kerikeri
- Kauri Cliffs Kerikeri