“Delicious food once again!!!🤗”

Dalmore Inn and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Blairgowrie
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Came here once again last night with my fiancee for dinner
As always great food i had the noodles fkr starter my fiancee had the venison was both good and tasty
Then i ordered chicken breast with chezan pineapple etc on a bed of mixed salad etc was delicious and my fiancee had sirlon steak and all trimmings we both cleared our plates and then i had dessert which we shared it was compote banana and sponge and choc sorbet all was delicious and staff once again helpfull and polite its well worth the we drive from Perth as always come here a lot and have tried lot of gd food from menu will look forward to comeing again thank u all
Elaine & Kevin perth

1  Thank Elaine D

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Have driven past this place so many times but today popped in for lunch,

Food was very well presented and very well executed, we only had main meals but they were faultless,

Service was good and efficient despite the arrival of a large funeral party,

Definitely be back and sure to recommend

1  Thank dtlaps
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We were so fortunate to have found this place along our scenic drive from Edinburg to Northern Scotland. Being nearly 6 months pregnant, I was pretty desperate for a restroom when we saw this Inn & Restaurant. We weren’t really hungry as we had recently had breakfast, so I hoping they might still let me use the restroom even though we didn’t plan on being customers. The gentleman behind the counter said yes and was very kind and friendly. As I left the restroom, the atmosphere, smell, and ambience made me want to stay, so my husband and I decided to have a snack. We ordered 2 coffees and the pastry platter and...WOW. What a treat!!! It was much more food than we expected for such a good price, and it was truly delicious. We were so impressed and very happy we made this “random stop” along the way! Thankful to have found kind people, great food, and a wonderful experience!!!

1  Thank Adventuremonkeys
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We chose the Dalmore Inn to have a family lunch for party of 12. Absolutely no complaints. Our waiter was friendly and very efficient. The timing between courses was just right and the food was delicious. We felt we had good value for money and will not hesitate to book again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Really lovely food and very friendly staff. The restaurant accommodated a large group of us and the food was sublime!

Would definitely recommend!