The attentive & charming hotel staff know my friend as she has been coming to the restaurant for years, so we received a very warm welcome. We were the only diners in the restaurant until towards the end of our meal, so service couldn't have been more attentive. We selected our 3 courses from a menu that had a choice of 3 options for each course. The food was delicious & beautifully presented. It's pretty obvious that this is an upmarket venue & I'm sure the prices reflect it (I didn't see the bill). The decor in the hotel is very elegant & interesting. At the same time it looks comfortable. As we made our way up the drive to the entrance, we drove past some 'wee hairy coos' - very Scottish! This would be an amazing place to dine or stay for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of glorious Perthshire, famous for its stunningly beautiful countryside with lochs, rivers and trees, Kinloch House is the ideal base from which to explore the area while staying in a family-run Scottish country house providing a warm, welcoming and friendly environment. Dating from 1840 the charming house offers bedrooms and public rooms individually appointed with fine fabrics and furnishings and a stunning entrance hall with log fire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kinloch House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinloch House Hotel Blairgowrie
- Kinloch Hotel Blairgowrie