Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A magical experience !

What an incredible day we all had on Lundy Island, all thanks to Ilfracombe Sea Safari. Their boat... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
allisonsF7004LR
A day with Beagy the seal whisperer.

I want to thank everyone on ilfracombe sea safari for last Sundays trip to Lundy, me and my 2... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Teenysk8
via mobile

All reviews hour trip great trip great fun high speed doughnuts recommend this trip rib boat fast boat exhilarating ride life jackets pod of dolphins longer trip great hour these guys local area an amazing experience safety briefing
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021

We had the best time on our sea safari!! We spent 30 mins with 15+ dolphins that swam and and under/alongside our boat. The skipper expertly navigated the boat amongst the dolphins, and afterwards sped along the coast, much to everyone's excitement. The star of the show though was Dylan (the host with most) who was an oracle; he knew everything about the wildlife, the geography, and the history of the area, and he shared this with us in a fun and chilled out way. Great trip, thanks Dylan, and ilfracombe Sea Safari !!!

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Great experience. Loved the combination of sight seeing and fast rib fun. Would definitely recommend to families of all ages.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Had a 2hr sea safari yesterday and really enjoyed the trip for a family of 4 we see porpoises and seals and the two guys Sam and captain were great hosts on the rib definitely we go again next time we are in ilfracombe so would recommend and this is my first review so takes a lot to impress me

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our 2hr lighthouse and seal safari. It was just a magical experience, that we recommend to all. Our boys, 7 and 8, loved our time aboard the rig. We went up and down the coastline seeing beautiful hidden bays, seals and were lucky enough to even see some shy porpoise.

We had so much fun, heading into the waves and over them. Our boys had huge grins the entire time, as did us adults. Ben and Amy headed up our rig and they were truly brilliant. I was apprehensive to be at sea but felt completely safe with Ben behind the wheel, even when we were doing doughnuts towards the end. It was hilarious. Amy was fun and full of all the local knowledge. Amy would check that we all felt ok and were happy to continue, which I appreciated with having children aboard.

It’s a small rig, holding 12 passengers approx, so not a large group which I also enjoyed. I can not recommend this trip enough, it’s been the highlight of our holiday so far and was a joy to see so many happy faces as a result.

Thank you to Ben and Amy for making our 2hr trip extra special.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

We had a magical time on the hour long sea safari, the guides Ben and Amy were fantastic and we even saw dolphins which was just so amazing. Thoroughly recommended for adults and children alike. Definitely a summer highlight. We would have happily had at least as much time again if not more.

Date of experience: July 2021