The White Lodge Hotel
US$60
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Balmoral Lodge Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$43
US$79
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Southport Hotel(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$44
Travelodge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2008

We found the White Lodge thru the Tourist Information Office on a Sunday during a bank holiday weekend. We were lucky to have gotten a room anywhere in Southport. Lucky for us there was one room left at the White Lodge, and we took it. The hotel (I would call it a b&b), also offers senior discounts.

Only two blocks from Lord Street where you can shop 'til you drop, and many restaurants to choose from as well right around the corner.

Larry and Eileen McKee run a wonderful "private Hotel" with a wonderful breakfast and a cozy bar which has access to a lovely garden. The room had a tv and reading lights over the bed.

I couldn't believe in talking with them that their daughter graduated from the Univ. of Buffalo, where I lived all my life until 5 yrs. ago, and they went to the cermony. It's a small world.

I would highly recommend the White Lodge for those stopping in Southport. It's close enough to walk to the activities, but far enough from the action that you can get a good night's sleep.

Good people, delightful rest stop.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple