“Great service ”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Went for a meal Friday night for my wife’s birthday, the service was great and really enjoyed the night my only let down was my seafood risotto , all I could taste was cream , it lacked any vibrant, fresh flavours; But overall a great night out.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Tried this restaurant for breakfast and was not disappointed. I had the traditional eggs Benedict and my wife had the Florentine version very good and the home made pesto was delicious , the coffe was very good the staff were friendly and I will be back to try the rest of the menue.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Dined at Villaggio this weekend. Very enjoyable meal with good service. Thoroughly recommend the key lime cheesecake with raspberry ripple ice cream for desert!

My only gripe (and it is a small one) was that I'd booked the table and mentioned we'd need space for a pram. This seemingly wasn't noted as they initially tried to show us to the smallest space in the venue which wasn't practical.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

splendid food
super service
perfect meal
always my first choice for any meal out.
we will be back next week

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We had a delicious dinner here for our first night in Southport. Nice to get out the town of Southport into Birkdale Village. All 8 meals were delicious, service was good and a great experience overall. Good to find a nice spot open a bit later on a Sunday night.