Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
TravelocityUS$131
eDreamsUS$131
Orbitz.comUS$131
1,434 results
All reviews afternoon tea mulberry restaurant luxury room cream tea beautiful hotel four poster bed a lovely stay gatwick airport lovely room member of staff evening meal following morning stayed for one night an overnight stay wedding bath moat
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021

Amazing to be back at Langshott which as always takes your breath away when you drive I. To face it. Like walking into a private manor. Full of warmth, character, the most gorgeous individual suites and the staff are professional but a friendly cheery joy.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul Nason, General Manager at Langshott Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear sbassi451775,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay at Langshott Manor Hotel. I was so pleased to read your comments and that you experienced such an enjoyable stay. I will make sure I pass your feedback onto the rest of the team who work so hard to deliver a service beyond our customer expectations.

Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

I had a voucher for the Alexander Group of hotels so we decided to use it at the Mulberry restaurant at Langshott Manor.
When we arrived it was all very confusing the lady at reception thought I had phoned to say I was late but never actually asked for my name to check who I was.
We were then presented with menus and I can only say where we went for a romantic meal we were asked 3 times if we were ready to order clearly they wanted our order ASAP. I don’t like this approach in these types of restaurants. I opted for the Arancini to start which said it had truffle in it…. It definitely didn’t or at least the tiniest amount wither way I couldn’t taste it nor could my partner.
Then the Cote De Bœuf comes…. A reminder you have to pay £15 per person extra for this! It was extremely fatty and had lots of fatty flesh (sinew) within the meat. We got it cooked medium rear as the waitress said this this was chefs preferred cooking. I had a steak knife and still found it VERY tough. When asked how we found it we said ‘it was okay thanks’ not one person asked why it was only okay and continued to serve us as normal. I felt the starters and the mains where SO rushed by the staff! Then for dessert we had the cheese which was fine but nothing special and again no one explained even what cheeses they were to us. The menu said a selection of British and French but who knows!
I had been to Langshott once before and it was a fabulous meal but it’s gone massively downhill and does not meet its 4* hotel expectations like before. Very disappointed and I guess I should have complained on the evening but we had a voucher and just wanted to go home. The food wasn’t inedible but it’s not to the standard you expect from before that’s all I will say.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Paul Nason, General Manager at Langshott Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Dear AngelaB4884,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review following your recent visit to Langshott Manor. It was disappointing to read that we fell short of your expectations particularly as we pride ourselves in the high standards we normally achieve. I am also sorry if the waiting staff on the night did not explain that the Cote de Boeuf is a rib of beef and naturally has a layer of fat running through it which reduces on cooking and adds to the flavour of the meat. I will feedback your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager so that we can continually improve our service.

Reviewed 9 November 2021

A Lovely Langshott Experience offers bubbles on arrival, your bags taken to your room whilst your host gives you a tour of the property. Don't believe a word of it. No bubbles, no tour and carry your own bags around a number of different rooms because Reception doesn't know which room you are staying in. Ask for a cocktail before dinner and see what reaction you get............you feel like an inconvenience. 5 star marketing of a 2 star experience. Dreadful

Dear E8572WRmikem,

I was very disappointed to read your review following your recent stay with us at Langshott Manor. Please accept my sincere apologies for your poor arrival experience. Following your feedback we have now reviewed and changed our operational procedures for guests arrival experience on our "Lovely Langshott Experience". This certainly did not meet our usual high standards that we pride ourselves in.

Regards

Reviewed 7 November 2021

Stayed here prior to traveling abroad on business, room was nice and spacious, unfortunately the heating had been left on minimum setting when i arrived, this made the room extremely cold and took many hours to gradually warm up but alas the bed itself was still freezing, making it uncomfortable to be in. shivering and shaking in a hotel bed until it warmed up after approx one hour is certainly not my idea of what paying for a hotel room is all about.. Also the room i was in was situated next to the hotel main access road and could hear every car rumble past on the gravel roadway due to extremely poor sound proofing of the room. If i had pitched a tent outside on the road and slept there, i would probably had the same temperature and noise experience but at a substantially reduced cost of paying for the room i had.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear IanM4158,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your stay at Langshott Manor. Please accept my sincere apologies for your disappointing experience when you stayed. The weather in October and November has been particularly mild with the odd cold day so it has been difficult to regulate the temperature for all our guests individual requirements. We do have signs up around the hotel and on the access road requesting guests to be respectful of other guests staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 October 2021

The Manor House itself is stunning. The run in is ghastly ! The interior is inappropriate and unremarkable in its decoration. This could be easily rectified with a bit of tweaking. The Garden is charming,wellkept,and I would imagine lovely in summer.The staff are delightful, particularly Lourdes, and Holly. The food is mediocre,and a wee bit pretentious. This place could be exceptional,in so many ways,but is tired,and probably relies on Weddings ,and the Gatwick trade.

Date of stay: October 2021

Dear Roy M,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review following your recent stay at Langshott Manor. I will certainly pass on your feedback to our Heads of Department as we aim to continually improve the service we are giving to our guests. I was particularly pleased with your comments about the staff as they work incredibly hard to give excellent service.