9 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.comUS$84
ZenHotels.comUS$112
Orbitz.comUS$118
2,901 results
All reviews super room coffee machine travel lodge gatwick airport an early flight the bus car park bar and restaurant reception staff per person budget hotel family room excellent value for money south terminal comfy bed one night stay overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

On my last visit at this beautiful hotel,after a long flight from Oslo , I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the room and how welcoming the staff was , (Sam I believe was his name) . Definitely recommend 10/10. Will be back anytime I stay in Gatwick

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

Patricia and Jack looked after an intoxicated stag do and only got annoyed when someone ran through the bar in their boxers.
Bar overpriced but served a purpose
Breakfast options for early fliers limited

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Very comfortable and warm. Lighting accessible. Handy hopper bus to and from the airport. Staff very pleasant and cheerful especially molly . Helpful with transport in morning. Plenty tea and coffee in room .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 April 2022

Sam went over and above what he needed to do to help me. He is an absolute asset to travel lodge. he assisted me mw in changing rooms abd was extremely helpful in sorting my wi fi. really great. will reyurn5

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2022

The reception staff were excellent. The room was great. Comfortable bed. The only thing we were disappointed in was the cafe.
Only food available at 3.00 was crisps. We would have appreciated a sandwich or even a scone or cake after a journey.
The dinner menu was very limited and we ended up ordering pizza which was very hard and inedible.
Such a pity.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel