7 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$112
TravelodgeUS$76
TraveluroUS$105
2,875 results
All reviews super room coffee machine travel lodge gatwick airport an early flight the bus car park bar and restaurant reception staff per person budget hotel family room excellent value for money south terminal comfy bed one night stay overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Was travelling for work so I needed an iron for my work uniform. The gentleman from reception called Sam went beyond to make sure I had the iron along side extra towers for my room. He also advised on local restaurants and takeaway once I needed food. Top class from a well respected man. Top class service, will definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Got fast check in and was welcome very well at my arrival after a very stressful flight by a young man called Sam. Will be looking forward to our next trip as service was 15/10. The rooms where clean and got the best advice on local places to eat.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

On my last visit at this beautiful hotel,after a long flight from Oslo , I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the room and how welcoming the staff was , (Sam I believe was his name) . Definitely recommend 10/10. Will be back anytime I stay in Gatwick

Reviewed 7 April 2022 via mobile

Patricia and Jack looked after an intoxicated stag do and only got annoyed when someone ran through the bar in their boxers.
Bar overpriced but served a purpose
Breakfast options for early fliers limited

Reviewed 7 April 2022

Very comfortable and warm. Lighting accessible. Handy hopper bus to and from the airport. Staff very pleasant and cheerful especially molly . Helpful with transport in morning. Plenty tea and coffee in room .

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel