Lowest prices for your stay
US$112
TravelocityUS$112
TravelodgeUS$76
TraveluroUS$105
2,875 results
All reviews super room coffee machine travel lodge gatwick airport an early flight the bus car park bar and restaurant reception staff per person budget hotel family room excellent value for money south terminal comfy bed one night stay overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

The room was very clean and very comfortable and probably the best nights sleep we have ever had in a hotel however, the bar/restaurant service for food was quite slow and the waiters attitude a bit off hand. Once our food was delivered he just pointed in the general direction of the cutlery and walked off. Once I had actually located the containers for the cutlery, they were empty and then I had to go in search of someone to find some. That person was excellent and very apologetic and came back quickly with the cutlery. It was a shame but at least the good sleep went a long way to make up for the disappointment of the restaurant area.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Room was really comfortable but for the evening meal and breakfast in the restaurant the food was tepid at best. Staff were helpful in warming the evening meal but we felt uncomfortable asking a second time the following morning. Reception staff were very helpful indeed. Loved the convenience of the on-site parking.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Was travelling for work so I needed an iron for my work uniform. The gentleman from reception called Sam went beyond to make sure I had the iron along side extra towers for my room. He also advised on local restaurants and takeaway once I needed food. Top class from a well respected man. Top class service, will definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

Got fast check in and was welcome very well at my arrival after a very stressful flight by a young man called Sam. Will be looking forward to our next trip as service was 15/10. The rooms where clean and got the best advice on local places to eat.

Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

On my last visit at this beautiful hotel,after a long flight from Oslo , I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the room and how welcoming the staff was , (Sam I believe was his name) . Definitely recommend 10/10. Will be back anytime I stay in Gatwick

Trip type: Travelled on business