Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Trip.com
US$72
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$74
eDreamsUS$74
All reviews guest house recommend villa late arrival friendly welcome horley train station room was spotless would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable full english breakfast family room overnight stay taxi gatwick parking flight car hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2021

Villa Verde in 3 words: immaculate customers care, comfortable and sparkling clean hotel at driving distance from Gatwick Airport. Walking distance from Horley train station (600 m. 8 minutes).
Well planned and well thought hotel organisation. Easy access and clear instructions on late arrival. Parking availability 3£.
Wheelchair users accessible.
Covid-19 process respected.
Confortable and spacious rooms. Good bedding.
Free hot/cold beverages in the room.
Breakfast available in your room. We didn't tryi it.
We highly recommend this hotel.
Thank you. See you soon.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Visited Villa Verde during bank holiday and after looking for a number of places most of which were sold out or expensive found this place.
Frank the owner/manager is very welcoming and helpful. He runs this guest house with his family. Room was clean with all basic amenities available. Parking available outside guest house.

Asy car was parked under tree overnight the birds had used it for target practice. To my surprise Frank had cleaned most of the dirt off my car when I came to my car in the morning. I was very glad he did this without me having to ask. This is good customer service.

There are electric vehicle charging points 2mins from the guest house if needed. There are lots of good cafes within 5mins walking distance enroute Honey Railway station.

Overall me and my friends enjoyed the stay.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2021

My 2 children and I stayed at Villa Verde the night before getting a flight from Gatwick - it was perfect.
We stayed in a family room for 4, v comfortable beds and no planes flying overhead but still only a 10 mins bus ride (if that) from a stop a couple of minutes walk away, or train (hourly) or taxi (5 mins). It's situated close to the centre - 8 mins by foot from the train station, and we could eat at a reasonably priced Shirez kitchen (next to Zenos if you want Italian), in 2 minutes walk, also great beauticians at the refinery rooms 2 minutes further. So very convenient.
We had breakfast in a room - continental and all v relaxed.
The owners were incredibly helpful and could not have been nicer - recommendations, printing out locator forms, and when we left we mentioned we were going to Wetherspoons for lunch Frank v kindly brought me something we'd forgotten in the room! Great hosts.
I would definitely stay here again - I often avoid flights that get in late at Gatwick because you cant really go anywhere that night (when you have kids in tow!) but in future we will stay here.

Room tip: We had a family room on ground floor next to the carpark but it was very quiet and we all slept very well.
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in the hotel. Its situated at the beautiful quiet residential area with lots of mature green trees, walking distance to Horley centre with great restaurants, pubs and railway station. Hotel itself is very clean and tidy and they welcome you with a smile. Room was good size and beds were comfy. We didn't have breakfast cos family living nearby but it was very reasonably priced. We will definitely be back

Room tip: Great parking on premises
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2021

After an exhausting flight from Australia, the owners of this B and B made us most welcome and promptly checked us in so we could recuperate.
The beds were comfortable and the room was clean with fluffy towels.
When it was time to catch the train to London, the owner offered to drive us as it was raining which we considered above and beyond his job description.
The service was most welcome.
We would highly recommend this B and B.

Date of stay: September 2020