“Delicious food !!”
Review of Cwlbox

Cwlbox
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Saundersfoot
Price range: US$3 - US$23
Description: Our opening hours are tide & weather permitting. Follow Cwlbox on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for opening times. We're a group of Welsh & French friends with a shared love of seafood and locally sourced produce who have joined forces to bring you cwlbox. We are committed to serving the best seafood & local produce. Serving Bang Bang Prawns, Whitebait, Crispy squid, Picked Lobster, Crispy Halloumi all served with fries, salad & Cwl mayo. We also serve cheesy / pesto / Dirty Fries. Our opening hours are tidal based so please follow us on social media for updates.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Really fancied trying the lobster or crab but by the time we wandered over they had both sold out. Tried the Bang Bang prawns fries, Bang mayo and green salad (5 King Prawns.) . Absolutely delicious really enjoyed the flavour. Will pop down another time to try the lobster or crab . It's a horse box literally on the beach !!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (117)

Reviewed 8 August 2021

We went on the last day of our holiday, and were there at 11:30. There was no queue and the food only took 5-10 minutes. I can recommend the breaded prawns, which were heavenly, and my family enjoyed their kid's cod and loaded fries. The only complaint is from my mother who had the whitebaits, as she found the portion size too big. overall, 100% worth the good reviews

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

Visited on a Thursday lunchtime, the whole process of waiting to give my order (only 4 people in queue ahead of me) and for food to be ready took an hour. I know it is cooked fresh but I imagined street food to be far quicker. Dirty fries (£6) were tasty and the 3 bang bang prawns (for which I paid £5 for) were ok. Had I known that I would be waiting for an hour for pleasant but overpriced food, I definitely would've gone elsewhere for lunch. The person one ahead of me in the queue also shared this opinion.

Date of visit: July 2021
2  Thank Hets63
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Super quirky horse box venue turning out amazing food right on the beach, with a smile! Loved the squid and dirty fries, but vegetarian daughter happy with halloumi also. Definately stop here!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

We’ve walked past each time we’ve been to Saundersfoot but never stopped, but this time I was determined to try it! The squid and the dirty fries were simply amazing! So fresh and tasty and such a generous portion for the amount charged too! Really friendly staff and such great food! I’ll eat there every time I pass now! Thanks for a great lunch!

Date of visit: May 2021