“Wonderful ”

Price range: US$13 - US$27
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Cilantro does Indian food with passion" The menu oozes culinary delights; from the selection of ingredients to the presentation of the food. The Cilantro menu embodies a unique blend of ethnic and progressive dishes and the chefs will always push boundaries with their combination of modern and traditional influences. The front of house team is friendly, responsive, informed and discreet. Staff would be delighted to host your party and help you commemorate your special occasion in style. Their exquisite cuisine and selected wine list will be admired by you and guest. Eat here first, whether you are a curry lover or not!
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here,, the place was not busy at all which is a wonder because it really was good,,, staff very pleasant,food was very good,, all in all we would be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stopped in early and were the 1st customers. We were given a warm welcome, shown to our seats and ordered drinks. They eventually arrived, long after we'd ordered food. The popadoms were OK, but the pickle tray was bland, and then it took 30 minutes for our food to arrive, and we were dismissed by the waiter when we complained. Needless to say we didn't decide to wait for dessert. There are better Indian restaurants in Pickering, so we won't be back.

Bablu T, Manager at Cilantro Pan Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

I'm really sorry to hear the you had a bad experience while dining Inn at Cilantro. We will try our best to improve our customer service. Thanks

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Was passing by and decided to give it a try. Very welcoming staff, had a special offer of 2 courses for £10, lots of choices on menu. Wine reasonably priced. Food was tasty and service very good.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I wandered around Pickering looking for something to eat on the first night of our holiday in the area and came across this restaurant. Despite my reservation about how quiet the place was we went in and were very glad we did. We had a fantastic meal with good service in nice surroundings. Would easily recommended this place.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Been to the other two Indians in the town with no complaints, but decided to give Cilantro a try as it was new to us.
A very quiet Monday evening saw us seated in the window immediately
Straight away we were offered 2 menus, the a la carte and a meal deal which consisted of starter MOST of the a la carte menu and a rice or bread for £10.No contest.
Tikka dishes were an extra £1 as was the mushroom pilau we ordered still no contest.
Also they did Mango Lhassi by the litre at £5-90 which was a bonus as I was driving and I like it as does my wife.
Because it tempers very hot curries I decided to try Chettinadu a 3 chilli starred dish. Its description is chicken or lamb cooked in a southern Indian style sauce with many popular spices and coconut milk. It was explained to me that the coconut does temper the dish from being a full throated vindaloo.
Anyway suffice to say I really enjoyed this dish, my wife stuck to her chicken tikka pathia and also enjoyed it
What was obviously a choice thing was my starter was a bit of a disappointment,I plumped for Tandoori Mushrooms which were large Portobello mushrooms chopped in half and roasted in the tandoor, very bland and not a nice texture, will stick to what I know next time and THERE WILL BE a next time . All in all a good experience.

Bablu T, Manager at Cilantro Pan Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are looking forward to see you again soon.