“Excellent evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fantastic meal, excellent service. Cannot fault this restaurant. A must if you are in Pickering. The staff took time to ensure everything was perfect with our reservation

Date of visit: July 2021
Francis T, Owner at Figaro's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to review our restaurant, glad you have enjoyed your time spent with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (684)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A lovely friendly Italian restaurant serving great food. Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Menu was extensive with some lovely homemade options for dessert.

Date of visit: July 2021
Francis T, Owner at Figaro's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of Figaro's restaurant. We are happy that you have enjoyed your time and food at the restaurant. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow what a great little find! We passed on a Monday night, saw the place was full so booked for Weds, when we weren't disappointed. Definitely THE best place to eat in Pickering. The service, ambience and, of course, the food were all exceptional. Can't recommend highly enough. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: June 2021

Many thanks for visiting our restaurant and glad you enjoyed your time with us. It is really appreciated by all of us that you have taken the time to write a review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quite an intimate venue in a quiet corner in the centre of the town, but with a big heart, service and food to match.

I took the risk of allowing the proprietor of the b&b I was due to stay at to book me a restaurant for my evening meal on the first day of my stay - and boy did she pick a cracker.

Although busy (indeed fully booked) the service was excellent - timely and attentive without being intrusive. There was still time for an aperitif while my starter (a cut down version of penne pasta main with salmon) was prepared, and my main of sea bass with Mediterranean veg was served without delay once the stater plates were cleared away. Both dishes were well prepared and very tasty!

I enjoyed it so much I rebooked for myself and a friend the following evening! I can also recommend the crostata starter and rack of lamb main - and the tiramisu dessert was a presentation masterpiece!

I will definitely do my utmost to get a table on my next visit to Pickering. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2021
Francis T, Owner at Figaro's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for the review and glad you enjoyed our food and service on the two nights you visited the restaurant. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2021

We stayed in Pickering last week and ate here twice. The food was always excellent and the service very good. We particularly enjoyed the garlic mushroom starter, and the Spaghetti Puttanesca main course. Black pepper, Parmesan, olive oil and balsamic vinegar all on offer with the main courses.
We will definitely return on our next holiday here.

Date of visit: May 2021
2  Thank Graham H
Francis T, Owner at Figaro's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Many thanks for the review, we are glad you have enjoyed your meals with us, hope to see you again soon